• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 7 - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it's totally because Axle thinks I'm just too awesome a player to die. :right:
^ But even the mighty must fall. :bleh:

Rapidly recovering from their funk because of the good turnout of no deaths in the night, the group was reminded of TheMasterSword's claim -- the one that had gotten him killed at the end of the last day. Since it had been revealed that he had, indeed, been a trustworthy ally, they realized his accusations against Raindrop14 -- that he had investigated her and proven that she was a criminal -- were almost certainly true as well. Votes rapidly piled up as everyone unanimously agreed. During the voting, Raindrop behaved calmly and simply shrugged.

In no time, a majority had been reached and Raindrop14 was to be lynched. The group's grief after all of the innocent deaths had served only to disguise their rage at the criminals, which all came out now as it had during the lynching of TheMasterSword. Everyone agreed that, since he had been such a benevolent ally and yet they'd killed him, they must administer just as brutal of an execution to his suspect. It was only fair. And so Raindrop14 was beaten to death as he was.

Calm the entire time, her last words before death were spoken just as calmly: "Avenge me!"

It was clear from her self-admission that Raindrop14 was Mafia. Four criminals remain.

With plenty of time left in the day after such an immediate lynch, the group partied until the night came. Gradually the partied winded down, as everyone prepared for the ominous night. Things were looking up, but they definitely weren't out of the woods yet. After all, Raindrop14 wasn't worried at all; clearly she was confident in her co-conspirators' ability to overcome the group, and it also showed just how comfortable with violence these people were. Undoubtedly, there would be another death in the night. Everyone entered their rooms and locked their doors, a little bolder but still afraid at what might come knocking.

(The Living: 13)
A Link In Time
Atticus
Dr3W21
GirlWithAFairy
Heroine of Time
JuicieJ
Keeseman
Mido
New Link
odd300
Rachel
RegalBryant
Timeless

(The Dead)
Darknut_Hunter - Townie - Lynched Day 1
Furie - Townie - Killed Night 1
TheMasterSword - Townie Cop - Lynched Day 2
Raindrop14 - Mafia - Lynched Day 3

Night 3 Begins

Doctor, Godfather, please PM me your targets by the 29th.

The group fell asleep faster that night. Though they still felt fear, they were emboldened, and felt more secure because of it. Being emboldened, when they awoke in the morning to sounds of violence, they all came running out of their rooms to face the criminals. But they were too late. Another room had been broken into, another victim left by the killers. Much of the furniture had been tipped over or pushed aside without pattern, with various items and spilled food strewn around the floor. There had been a violent struggle.

Odd300 lay on the ground, face contorted into a look of horror, his eyes glazed over in death. There were red marks on his neck; evidence that he was strangled only moments earlier. No one had seen anyone attempt to leave the room -- clearly the criminals had left before everyone got outside -- and everyone had reached the door around the same time. There was no way to know who had killed the quiet innocent.

odd300 was a Townie

New Link has been replaced by Rishian

The investigation resumed.

(The Living: 12)
A Link In Time
Atticus
Dr3W21
GirlWithAFairy
Heroine of Time
JuicieJ
Keeseman
Mido
Rachel
RegalBryant
Rishian
Timeless

(The Dead)
Darknut_Hunter - Townie - Lynched Day 1
Furie - Townie - Killed Night 1
TheMasterSword - Townie Cop - Lynched Day 2
Raindrop14 - Mafia - Lynched Day 3
odd300 - Townie - Killed Night 3

Day 4 Begins

Day 4 ends on Monday the 11th. 7 votes needed for a Majority Lynch.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Hello everyone. I know I am coming into this game late, but hopefully I will be able to get into the swing of things quite quickly. I will be reviewing what has been going on up to date and give some thoughts in the next couple days.

Let's do it!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Lol, Rainy's death. :rolleyes:

Btw, ALIT, if you're going to "fickle vote" in this game, I WILL call you out on it. It annoys me, and it's super nooby. >_>

I'm not going to vote for anyone, but these are my current suspicions:
%JuicieJ
%RegalBryant
*Heroine of Time
*Timeless

% = Largely suspicious of.
* = 50/50 about

I'm mainly suspicious of RB because he's very inactive, bandwagons at the last second, and just in general sends off a scum vibe. JJ on the other hand, seemed to be siding with Rainy on several occasions. Timeless and Heroine I'm not even quite sure about, but I have this gut feeling either one of them could be scum.

Odd :kawaii:

Atticus said:
Btw, ALIT, if you're going to "fickle vote" in this game, I WILL call you out on it. It annoys me, and it's super nooby. >_>

Don't worry, I can assure you I'll be a good replacement for whoever I replaced and I assure you I don't use noob tactics especially after participating in two Beginner's mafia, Xcution mafia, Doctor Who mafia, Full Metal: Alchemist: Brotherhood mafia, Mafia D, Mafia Pikalove, and now Mafia E on this site alone.

I'll post a more coherent analysis of this game later.

As far as I'm aware, people are suspicious of JJ because of his aggressive posting style and Regal doesn't contribute much with his posts jumping on the bandwagon. Correct me if I'm wrong. Is that where your suspicions of those two stem from, Att and Keeseman?

EBWODP

It's pretty strange that the mafia chose to NK odd of all townies, probably a less conspicuous choice to avert suspicion.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Is that where your suspicions of those two stem from, Att and Keeseman?

I'm suspicious of pretty much everybody. That's how this game works. But I'd just like to hear someone say something productive, in order to get this game moving. Otherwise I really have nothing to go off of.

I think a lot of people actually forgot about this game...

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I do know that JJ has always had an aggressive posting style. It doesn't mean that he isn't scum, but I know from previous experience that he has always posted that way.

I am going to see what JJ and Regal have to say on the matter before I make any accusations

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Don't worry, I can assure you I'll be a good replacement for whoever I replaced and I assure you I don't use noob tactics especially after participating in two Beginner's mafia, Xcution mafia, Doctor Who mafia, Full Metal: Alchemist: Brotherhood mafia, Mafia D, Mafia Pikalove, and now Mafia E on this site alone.

This is quite a resume youve got here ;). And I agree with Keese, Id like to hear some defence from JJ and RB. I dont want this to go the way of Mafia D: *shudder* It was horrible... But i am rather peeved at the level of inactivity from JJ with how often he is online. I dont recall seeing RB around lately, hope hes ok.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Like I said before, everyone, I'm really sorry about being so inactive. I'm trying to be more active this round, haha.

For as my own suspicions... Well, okay, I don't REALLY have any yet. I'd like to see how the rest of the day goes. I'd definitely like to hear more from RegalBryant, though. Considering how inactive Regal has been (not that I would know ANYTHING about inactivity XD) that's a possibility. It does kind of seem like he only shows up to bandwagon with everyone. Also, I kind of mentioned this a long time ago, back in round one, but I still think Timeless is potentially a Mafia member. Sorry, Timeless, but I just haven't heard anything since I last called you out that disproves any of my suspicions. I know that you were absent for finals for a while, so you haven't been able to post lately, but as a result I'd definitely like to hear more from you this round. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom