• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 7 - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
So you had a feeling I forgot, yet you vote for me just because other people are suspicious? That's rather suspicious itself, you know.

It wasn't a vote, as proven here...

IGMEOY: JuicieJ

Although this post here catches my eye...

Yes, I had a feeling. It wasn't a gut instinct, it was a mere feeling. Your whereabouts were nowhere to be found for the majority of the first day, causing people, such as myself, to become very suspicious of you. Btw, I didn't vote for you... I said I had my eye on you, which is not even remotely close to voting. I also have my own suspicions about you, as well as Violet, and even univpark.

Pray tell what are your reasons?

IGMEOY: Atticus

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Pray tell what are your reasons?
IGMEOY: Atticus

Besides the severe lack of activity coming from a fairly active user, he has made absolutely no useful contributions to this game until now. What is now exactly? Well, now is the second day, which will soon be over in a matter of days. He chose to participate as soon as his name surfaced, making it seem as if he was lying low so no one would find him out. He was also very quick to jump to conclusions as soon as I said "IGMEOY", accusing me of voting for him, of which I did not do.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Besides the severe lack of activity coming from a fairly active user, he has made absolutely no useful contributions to this game until now. What is now exactly? Well, now is the second day, which will soon be over in a matter of days. He chose to participate as soon as his name surfaced, making it seem as if he was lying low so no one would find him out. He was also very quick to jump to conclusions as soon as I said "IGMEOY", accusing me of voting for him, of which I did not do.

I didn't realize what IGMEOY was. I had never seen it before, so I assumed you jumped the gun with me. Nevertheless, now that I know...

IGMEOY Atticus.

You can't be too safe with every Mafia member still at large.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I didn't realize what IGMEOY was. I had never seen it before, so I assumed you jumped the gun with me. Nevertheless, now that I know...

Ignorance is no excuse with how Axle laid it out for us on a silver platter. Making assumptions is rather scummy because it looks like your trying to lead a bandwagon against Atty.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Ignorance is no excuse with how Axle laid it out for us on a silver platter. Making assumptions is rather scummy because it looks like your trying to lead a bandwagon against Atty.

There are three problems with this statement. One, the ignorance thing has to do with not understanding the rules of the game. Not understanding an acronym is something completely different. Two, Atticus assuming that just because I wasn't around means I'm being suspicious significantly comes across as jumping to conclusions, which is never a good thing in Mafia. And three, if I were leading a bandwagon against Atticus, I'd be going out of my way to find evidence against her, which is not what I did. If someone has their eye on me for reasons I don't feel are legit, I'm going to keep my eye on them, as well. That's a pretty natural response, don't you think?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
There are three problems with this statement. One, the ignorance thing has to do with not understanding the rules of the game. Not understanding an acronym is something completely different. Two, Atticus assuming that just because I wasn't around means I'm being suspicious significantly comes across as jumping to conclusions, which is never a good thing in Mafia. And three, if I were leading a bandwagon against Atticus, I'd be going out of my way to find evidence against her, which is not what I did. If someone has their eye on me for reasons I don't feel are legit, I'm going to keep my eye on them, as well. That's a pretty natural response, don't you think?

I'm not jumping to conclusions. If I was jumping to conclusions, I would have stated that your inactivity was severe scum behavior, and thus I would have definitely voted for you. But I didn't, and therefore I was not jumping to conclusions. Besides, inactivity isn't that good of a reason to vote for you, but it's enough to be suspicious of you. This is Beginner's Mafia; If your inactive for a while, naturally people will become suspicious of you.

EBWODP: *You're :dry:

I hate typos...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ehh... I'll have to Vote: Raindrop14.
I very well may undo this vote later, but it is for this reason

I have this gut feeling that Raindrop is scum. I don't quite know how to explain my reasoning yet, however I am extremely confident in him being scum. I'll give my reasoning soon

that I vote for her.

He based it off of someone else's gut feeling. Then he says...

I would never vote for somebody just because somebody else had a gut feeling... that just wouldn't make any sense. I was trying to imply that I had a sort-of gut feeling, and I guess agreeing with another person who had a similar feeling sort-of makes it look like I was agreeing with them just for the sake of it. I should've been more specific (or just not quoted him at all).

If you were trying to imply that, you did a very poor job of it. Your reasons for voting were someone else's gut feeling. This in any way does not imply at all that you had a gut feeling. And the later post seems like a cover up for your lame voting excuse. You knew it wasn't valid after people said stuff, so you put this out there, that is completely contradictory to your orriginal statement.

I've already voted for you, but this really confirms it for me that you are mafia.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???

If you were trying to imply that, you did a very poor job of it. Your reasons for voting were someone else's gut feeling. This in any way does not imply at all that you had a gut feeling. And the later post seems like a cover up for your lame voting excuse. You knew it wasn't valid after people said stuff, so you put this out there, that is completely contradictory to your orriginal statement.

I've already voted for you, but this really confirms it for me that you are mafia.

Oh snap! I totally missed that! Mad contradiction right there! Is that a scummy slip up or just a noob fail?

IGMEOY: Dr3

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
I'm not jumping to conclusions. If I was jumping to conclusions, I would have stated that your inactivity was severe scum behavior, and thus I would have definitely voted for you. But I didn't, and therefore I was not jumping to conclusions. Besides, inactivity isn't that good of a reason to vote for you, but it's enough to be suspicious of you. This is Beginner's Mafia; If your inactive for a while, naturally people will become suspicious of you.

EBWODP: *You're :dry:

I hate typos...

Very well. I'm not letting my guard down, however.

In other news, Dr3W21 has definitely acted suspiciously with his contradictory statements and behavior. Pretty good reasoning to suggest being scum if you ask me. I'm not going to vote for him just yet, as I don't think it's truly damning evidence, but:

IGMEOY: Dr3W21

Keeseman

Smash is Life
In other news, Dr3W21 has definitely acted suspiciously with his contradictory statements and behavior. Pretty good reasoning to suggest being scum if you ask me. I'm not going to vote for him just yet, as I don't think it's truly damning evidence...

The problem is, there is no time left. We`re on the last day of Day 2 here. So I say we put the pressure on Dr3W now, in order to find out his true motives. By putting pressure on him, we will discover something, and more than we could with simple IGMEOYs.

Vote: Dr3W21

Sydney

The Good Samaritan

I noticed this as well, and it really had me befuddled. Basing his vote on someone else's gut feeling, and poorly trying to cover it up by saying he wasn't doing that was a bad move on his part. Although I'm not going to just go ahead and bandwagon against him...

IGMEOY: Dr3W21
FoS: Dr3W21

Also...

Unvote: Raindrop14

I've seen nothing more to confirm my suspicions about you, therefore I'll unvote for now.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Okay, so let me get this straight... you guys honestly believe I voted based off of someone else's gut feeling? I may not be the best Mafia player (understatement... I haven't played a game of Mafia in 1 1/2 years and I wasn't even good then), but I'm not an idiot. I'd never vote for somebody just because somebody else thought they seemed suspicious (without explaining why).
I will, however, Unvote: Raindrop14 because I'll admit, gut feelings really don't mean much in this game anyway. To be perfectly honest, I was basically looking for an excuse to vote, because if I didn't sooner or later, I'd likely be kicked for inactivity.

Mido

Version 1
Okay, so let me get this straight... you guys honestly believe I voted based off of someone else's gut feeling? I may not be the best Mafia player (understatement... I haven't played a game of Mafia in 1 1/2 years and I wasn't even good then), but I'm not an idiot. I'd never vote for somebody just because somebody else thought they seemed suspicious (without explaining why).
I will, however, Unvote: Raindrop14 because I'll admit, gut feelings really don't mean much in this game anyway. To be perfectly honest, I was basically looking for an excuse to vote, because if I didn't sooner or later, I'd likely be kicked for inactivity.

Makes sense to me, for now, but I'm mainly suspicious of TMS at the moment, as he promised evidence and hasn't delivered. He still has to be accounted for. Now he may just very well be inactive, but with the day ending soon, I'm expecting answers for his motives.
FOS: TheMasterSword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom