• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 7 - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

be vigitant
Shut up, who do you think you are? Atticus Finch?!

"There's a lot of ugly things in this world, son. I wish I could keep 'em all away from you. That's never possible." -Atticus Finch

(I thought this quote was relevant, considering how this game is going now)

I actually think the game turned out well if you ignore the huge time gaps, a number of which (all?) are my fault. If things happened in a shorter time I thought it was a pretty entertaining game to watch, anyway. :P

A good example being how freaking hilarious it is that the only vote on the final day was by a Mafia for a Townie. :bleh:

(Votes)
Timeless: 1 (Heroine of Time)

(Didn't Vote)
Dr3W21, JuicieJ, Mido, Rachel, Rishian, Timeless

With the demoralizing murder of Atticus, who seemed to be unquestioned as the leader of the group, the group slipped into a deadly apathy. During the period of discussion and voting, most of the group just sat around in depression while cursing whatever cruel god made it so that their final days would be like this: Long and with sad endings. While others tossed around dark jokes in a state of nervous delirium. Whichever was the case, it seemed that the taunts of the criminals -- though internal, wordless, and unexpressed -- were felt by all. Their victory was impending. Soon all the innocents would be dead, and it seemed they all knew it.

When it came time to finalize the votes, only one voice spoke up with enough conviction to actually place a vote. Heroine of Time voted for Timeless. None of the others could be bothered to agree or object, and so it was finalized. But even with the vote decided, no one could muster the energy to do the deed. Except for Heroine of Time. After looking around at the group and seeing they would do nothing, she wordlessly pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the heart.

Had the group been in a better state, they might have acted against that disturbing display of brutality. But by the time they'd retreated into their homes only to be visited by the criminals one by one, it was far too late.

Heroine of Time, Rachel, and Mido, the surviving criminals, went door to door in the motel and killed every last one of the remaining tourists. The killers were now free to begin their business unimpeded, although they did suffer casualties.

Mafia Wins!

(The Victors and Their Dead)
Heroine of Time - Mafia - Survived!
Mido - Mafia - Survived!
Rachel - Mafia - Survived!
GirlWithAFairy - Mafia Godfather - Lynched Day 4
Raindrop14 - Mafia - Lynched Day 3

(The Just Plain Dead)
Darknut_Hunter - Townie - Lynched Day 1
Furie - Townie - Killed Night 1
TheMasterSword - Townie Cop - Lynched Day 2
odd300 - Townie - Killed Night 3
RegalBryant - Townie - Modkilled Day 4
A Link In Time - Townie - Killed Night 4
fused_shadows - Townie Doctor - Lynched Day 5
Atticus - Townie - Killed Night 5
Timeless - Townie - Lynched Day 6
Dr3W21 - Townie - Killed in the End
JuicieJ - Townie - Killed in the End
Rishian - Townie - Killed in the End

Night Events

(Night 1)
Nightkill Target: Furie (Killed)
Cop Investigation: Raindrop14 (Mafia Goon)
Doctor Protection: Raindrop14 (Wasn't targeted)

(Night 2)
Nightkill Target: Atticus (Protected)
Cop Investigation: N/A (Cop died)
Doctor Protection: Atticus (Protected)

(Night 3)
Nightkill Target: odd300 (Killed)
Doctor Protection: Atticus (Wasn't targeted)

(Night 4)
Nightkill Target: A Link In Time (Killed)
Doctor Protection: N/A (No PM)

(Night 5)
Nightkill Targer: Atticus (Killed)
Doctor Protection: N/A (Doctor died)

Parting Notes

As I said I felt the game went well aside from the time gaps, which were pretty much all my fault and did a lot to drag this game down. I apologize for that and things will go better in the future. (There will probably be a slight delay before the next Beginner's game starts as we finish sorting out the new Mafia section policies, but I'm thinking before the week is out we can have signups going.)

I actually don't think anyone played terribly this game. No massive mistakes from either parties, just I think the town didn't play hard enough across the board, not being bold or proactive enough with votes and investigations. What if she was scum, guys? :P

Also that Day 5 lynch and how it lined up with Atticus was just a thing of beauty if you ask me. :xd:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Huh? We won?

Oh, cool. I stabbed Timeless. No hard feelings. We're still friends, right? Riiiiight? :P

My only regret in this game was not being able to see my lynch scene. Raindrop and GWAF had awesome deaths. XD

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
You guys are hysterical. XD

Seriously wish I'd signed up for this game when I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom