• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 6 (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and the rest of the townsfolk fell asleep reluctantly. You knew that the killers were among you and you knew that they would want to eliminate all who had witnessed the evidence. During the day, you were all in a group and you were safe, but during the night you were in danger. You refused to sleep nearby anyone else for fear of a discrete assassination while you slept, but without anyone nearby, things were still risky. Glancing from person to person, observing the other sleepers in the distance, many times you and them would exchange suspicious glares before breaking the gaze and looking elsewhere.

Eventually, though, you did fall asleep. Of course the rest did as well... except for a few. No, there were a few people who were active while the others slept. Their actions were limited while everyone was sleeping in the same general area, but nonetheless these mysterious figures were able to achieve their goals.

You woke with a start at the crack of dawn as the first light began to shine on you, jumpy enough to be awoken by just about anything. After realizing you weren't in any danger, you picked yourself up off the ground and watched as everyone else got up. Everyone slowly began to gather, some eating and others lagging for a variety of other reasons, but everyone dropped what they were doing and came running when nearby the crowd someone discovered a body. Walking over, you saw the body of Red Waffles, who had clearly been attacked while sleeping. His blanket still covered him, although it was now uneven and messed up from a struggle, with several bloody holes. He had been attacked while he slept, stabbed many times and killed before he could free himself from his blanket. His face was frozen in terror, and there was blood everywhere.

Clearly he had been innocent, murdered by the killers. If you didn't act fast, you'd all meet the same fate.

Red Waffles was a Vanilla Townie.

(The Living: 8)
Thareous
A_LINK_IN_TIME
MadameMajora
Josie
Darknut_Hunter
TheMasterSword
PK Flash
Tony

(The Dead)
zelda_geek - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
Red Waffles - Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 1)

Day 2 Begins!

5 votes needed for a Majority Lynch. Day ends on the 12th, but you may request an extension.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
At least they're only Vanilla Townies. Those Scum haven't been successful in bringing down the big guns of the Town.

Seeing as how MadameMajora targeted Red Waffles even if only during Random Voting, I have my reservations.

Also, Josie and PK Flash may have few posts but their choice of words does not imply guilt. Their polar opposite, Tony, seems to hasty.

And Thareous, every townie is important. The people are a coalition!

I won't cast any votes for now but I believe that at least 1 if not all 3 of the aforementioned posters are Mafia.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well, I'm not going to jump into conclusions,yet. I'm going to wait for others to post

Seeing as how MadameMajora targeted Red Waffles even if only during Random Voting, I have my reservations.

Also, Josie and PK Flash may have few posts but their choice of words does not imply guilt. Their polar opposite, Tony, seems to hasty.

And Thareous, every townie is important. The people are a coalition!

I won't cast any votes for now but I believe that at least 1 if not all 3 of the aforementioned posters are Mafia.
Just reminding you not to take any connection extremely seriously, because as I wrote in the Mafia Beginner's Guide, you can never be 100% sure of anything. Just keep in mind that just because someone was Townie, doesn't automatically mean that all of their accusers were Mafia; the rest of the Town are just as in the dark as you are. Mafia certainly will vote for innocent Townies, but you have to realize that most of the people who vote are Townie, not Mafia, so if that's your only criteria, you're going to lynch townsfolk much more than Mafia.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
A_LINK_IN_TIME said:
Also, Josie and PK Flash may have few posts but their choice of words does not imply guilt. Their polar opposite, Tony, seems too hasty.

I don't know... Tony appeared to be trying to break the Mafia wall same as you. But when he voted for you for voting for him, that made me raise an eyebrow. Seemed like he was trying to avert suspicion from himself. Plus, as you mentioned sometime before, he's posted only a few times. This also makes him seem dodgy, and quite frankly he's our best bet.

Vote: Tony

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Yeah revenge posting is never good but it often reveals a lot about the voter. Seems to me like Tony is "scum" material. Plus the minimal posting is a bit of an avoidance thing.

Vote: Tony

(Votes)
Tony: 3 (Thareous, Darknut_Hunter, A_LINK_IN_TIME)

Yet to Vote: MadameMajora, PK Flash, TheMasterSword, Tony, Josie

Remember, it only takes 5 votes to trigger a Majority Lynch, at which point there is no turning back.

I'm not exactly sure if I want to jump on the bandwagon quite yet... I'm going to wait and see how Tony defends himself to all of these and place my vote upon that.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Woah, come on lets not kill some one so fast! I got to say, i'm going to wait to see what Tony has to say for himself, because I don't want to kill an innocent person without him having time to explain himself.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
No way am I hammering yet.

Tony, dood, if you're planning on not dying, better post a defence.

And listen to me- nobody- NOBODY hammer until he posts. If he doesn't for a while, well then... we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom