• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Vote: Guy : D He is scum!(Maybe) Mainly he pulled out GDL and spot lighted him(For two or three post) and made an accusation that really doesnt need one :P

Do_Dark_Link... You innocence touches me very much... Always wanting to help and keep people together... Touching... but can be scummy :P IGMEOY *Tears up*

And Josh? Why do you want to lead the town. Leaders= bad guys ._. I follow no one!

I am also weary about Drew and Kaz a little...

EBWODP:

Also JEDIZORA Wasnt my lynch in Mafia 2 the quickest? I thought it was ._. Wasnt it like 12 or 13 hours within the game i got lynched???

Jedizora

:right:
Also JEDIZORA Wasnt my lynch in Mafia 2 the quickest? I thought it was ._. Wasnt it like 12 or 13 hours within the game i got lynched???
Why are you asking me? I have only played beginners Mafia 1 forwards.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Elfen said:
Do_Dark_Link... You innocence touches me very much... Always wanting to help and keep people together... Touching... but can be scummy IGMEOY *Tears up*
lol, but yeah, I'm not sure how saying voting for no reason makes me scummy. Still, I agree with Komali, I'm not voting for anyone this first day, unless someone is yelling at me I AM SCUM KILL ME, but if not, no vote.

guy

Junior Junior Member
Vote: Guy : D He is scum!(Maybe) Mainly he pulled out GDL and spot lighted him(For two or three post) and made an accusation that really doesnt need one

i wasn't lashing out on GDL, i was thinking, if Big octo "IS" in the mafia, and GDL is protecting him, then i think i should vote for him. its the first day, we have no proof of anything, and i just needed to vote for someone.

Unvote Go_Dark_Link

Vote Elfen

im Voting elfen just for his post about how im guilty and his sympathy for GDL. the sympathy is a little suspicious if you ask me.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
i wasn't lashing out on GDL, i was thinking, if Big octo "IS" in the mafia, and GDL is protecting him, then i think i should vote for him. its the first day, we have no proof of anything, and i just needed to vote for someone.

Unvote Go_Dark_Link

Vote Elfen

im Voting elfen just for his post about how im guilty and his sympathy for GDL. the sympathy is a little suspicious if you ask me.

Attacking the accuser??? More suspicous!

And if you didnt realize it.. I as joking about the innocence thing with GDL. I even pointed out that it can be scummy :Rolls eyes:

My vote still stands on you. It may be the first day, but hey, I got you to accuse me, that is kinda scummy.

Also, I did put a IGMEOY on GDL :P

Cause peace makers tend to be bad people.

EBWODP

i vote Go_Dark_link

for defending big octo, the majority vote. he went out of his way to post about the innocence of big octo, therefore im suspicious of him.
Also, to point it out, you didnt say anything "if Octo is mafia" Any where. YOu just plain out accused him for defending him. And just cause he is the majority lynch doesnt mean we should lynch. So GDL has good intentions.

Cant keep up with your lies, scum?

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm... I do have some minor suspicions, but I will wait until "tomorrow" with that. For now, I just wanted to tell our mod, Jedizora, that I think the "days" are perfect in length, I don't want them either longer or shorter.

This is a great game by the way!

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I am also weary about Drew and Kaz a little...
I completely understand your suspicion of me. I have been acting a little weird lately, but I have just been trying to be active. You see, during BM4, I was barely active at all, posting nothing really of importance. I guess I've subconciously been trying to fix that by voting on first impulses. I have been trying to fix that lol.

And I think we should have the day shortened, it is just a bit too long for my taste (my impatience showing again), and I'd like to get Day 1 over with. Day 1 always kinda sucks...

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I like where my vote is, and I' also fine with the deadline. It may be shorter then I'm used to, but I think we've found our slip for today.

Cause peace makers tend to be bad people.

Why can't we all just get along?? We don't have to kill each other, we can live in peace.

In all seriousness though, I believe that we should shorten this first day. There are a few people who I am growing suspicious of, but nothing to quite make a vote yet.

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom