• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyGhirahim

WORSHIP ME!!!
I noticed that on every vote so far my name has been misspelled :O what do you guys have against me?
Oh and anyway
unvote I hereby unvote Big Octo
vote Go_Dark_Link
man I am suspicious about you...I just know that u are a scum

Jedizora

:right:
Big Octo: 5 (Josh, Zenox, Hero of Link, Kazumi, Medli)
Hero of Link: 1 (Big Octo)
Zenox: 1 (Hachi)
Dr3w21: 1 (Gonzo)
Go_Dark_Link: 2 (Guy, MightyGhirahim)
Guy: 2 (Linkdude74, Elfen)
Day ends in 4 days. Does anyone want the day to end sooner, or want a extension? Because I did make the day a bit longer then I think I should have.

Jedizora

Zenox is out of Mafia for cheating, and so he has been blacklisted from all ZD mafia games. I'll get a replacement soon. Also, medli also quit, and I'll be getting a replacment soon.

EDIT: Austin Has replaced Medli.

Last edited:

Austin

Austin
Hey guys, I've replaced Medli. I've been checking in on this thread every now and then, so I have a pretty good idea of what's going on. I've noticed that Medli already placed her vote, and I intend to keep the vote on Big Octo.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Actually.. i think it could be longer, cause we have gotten no where, and it'd be nice to have more info.

And MightyGhiram, Why you want day end sooner??? You want Bif Octo to die?? HHMMM!!!

Nicole

luke is my wife
Alright guys, I'm coming in as a mentor.

I want you all to really say why you're voting for Big Octo. Is it really because he posted first? One RVS because he posted first is okay, but actually lynching him? Town, you might want to think that over. Look to see who's reasoning is shallow. That could possibly point you in the right direction.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Alright guys, I'm coming in as a mentor.

I want you all to really say why you're voting for Big Octo. Is it really because he posted first? One RVS because he posted first is okay, but actually lynching him? Town, you might want to think that over. Look to see who's reasoning is shallow. That could possibly point you in the right direction.

*Cough* Josh *cough*

*Cough* Guy* *cough*

Oh i am so sorry :3 i have a bad cough. Not pointing accusations to anyone.

Jedizora

Actually.. i think it could be longer, cause we have gotten no where, and it'd be nice to have more info.
1/4 for both, then. And Info is always bad on the first day, it usually takes a lynch or two to get things going.

You know, I originally posted it as an RVS vote, and you guys all ****ing went with it.

I still believe it's the best way to start a game, since there isn't much else go off of, so who am I to stop you?

And no. Me saying that doesn't make me scum, as much as you'd like to think so.

Jedizora

Woaaah, t's only day one and we have two replacements already. xD

Welcome to the game guys! lmao I have technically voted for you Tim. :P
It happens. In Guild wars 3, (Similar to Mafia) Both teams of Mafia were modkilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom