• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
So tell me everyone; if we're not going to lynch anyone, how do you all plan to find scum?

I for one won't be voting at all this first day (I never do). I want to study the playing styles of the players first. That way the chances of really lynching scums are higher (I guess).

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Okay, from you guys' suggestions, I have looked through Big Octo's posts and found no real evidence of him being potentially scum. And, based on that, I will Unvote: Big Octo.

EBWODP: And also, I must apologize if I'm being really jumpy in votes and suspicions… I was very inactive last round, and I guess I was trying to fix that by voting and suspecting and unvoting a lot. I will try to stop.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
STOP! HAMMER TIME! Nah, jk. Imma Unvote cause that was a random vote, but I personally don't wanna vote Big Octo because I still can't see how the first post is suspicious... Anyway I dunno what to do so imma sit back and wait for someone to slip up. Or I'll just randomly vote again... I don't know...

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vote GuyHey! Listen! there's no reason to get on Go_Dark_Link. He, like I, think that the bandwagon on big octo was not needed, and the reasons people were making as attack reasons, were pointless day 1 accusations. Big octo literally did nothing to deserve such a big bandwagon, as there was no way he could defend himself. It's not wise to waste a day with a speed lynch, and if big octo was a lynch, it doesn't matter what alignment he was, we would've gotten no information from his lynch.

I'm voting you because you're trying to form a very weak case against Go_Dark_link for defending big octo.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
^^ What dis person said

Well, seriously? How did you guys find him suspicous? I mean if he is anything, it seems innocent(innocent till proven guilty)

But, there must of been one mafia(maybe two) on t hat lil wagon :P So IGMEOY: All those people who voted for him r-r

And i would've unvoted sooner, but my day was busy :P

But as LD74 said, Guy did just strike out there. What LD74 said and trying to make something outta nothing :P

Vote: Guy

Jedizora

:right:
Big Octo: 7 (Josh, Zenox, Mightyghiahim, Hero of Link, Kazumi, Medli)
Hero of Link: 1 (Big octo)
Zenox: 1 (Hachi)
Dr3w21: 1 (Gonzo)
Go_dark_link: 1 (Guy, Elfen)

Vote Guy It's not wise to waste a day with a speed lynch.

Being day 1 I totally agree, we have little to no proof or evidence against anyone at the very beginning of the game so odds are with a speed lynch we are going to lose a townie with out gaining much, if any, information to help us in the next day, and we will lose another townie at night.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I am sorta suspicious of Zenox… he seems to have done nothing but stupid stuff. I mean, he's already roleclaimed without even being suspected, helped start a bandwagon against Big Octo, and not much else than that.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Jedi, I'm updating from this post, because I think that's the last accurate vote count. If anyone notices their vote in the wrong place, please let us know.

Big Octo: 6 (Josh, Zenox, Mightyghiahim, Hero of Link, Kazumi, Medli)
Hero of Link: 1 (Big Octo)
Zenox: 1 (Hachi)
Dr3w21: 1 (Gonzo)
Go_Dark_Link: 1 (Guy)
Guy: 2 (Linkdude74, Elfen)

Day ends on the 20th. 10 votes required for majority.
Remember, to vote or unvote at the start of a new line, bolded, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom