• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say since it is the first day, there is really nothing he can do to defend himself which is what he is getting at. He is the random vote and no one has any way to attack or defend him.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
OMFG!!! ITS RAINING HERE!! After 6 months+ of no rain, its finally here T_T so joyous

"Oh okay, I'm not scum BELIEVE ME!" And that totally work, because you would totally believe me. You see the error in your ways? Your also going out the stereotypical way: "He's keeping a low profile guys, he's mafia!" No. That's not how it works.

I believe you!
unvote

Till its time for a hammer time....

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I really don't see how Big Octo is scummy to you guys apart from the fact that he hasn't defended himself, and he made a good point, HE CAN'T DEFEND HIMSELF it's day one! Besides this bandwagon is seeming a lot like very good cover for the scum who don't want to get noticed, so they simply go on and do what everyone else is doing. For now, I don't have big suspicions, but some people are getting there.

Jedizora

:right:
Big Octo: 7 (Josh, Zenox, Mightyghiahim, Hero of Link, Kazumi, Medli)
Hero of Link: 1 (Big octo)
Mightyghriahim: 1 (celeboy)
Zenox: 1 (Hachi)
Dr3w21: 1 (Gonzo)

3 votes until lynch. Or five days. Depends on how fast this goes.

Jedizora

:right:
Anyway, The postsing thing won't be as strict starting with school. Even I have to go to school.

I dont have school until september 7, but i am going on vaction tomorrow and will be very busy the last two weeks of August with band but i too will try to get in some posts as much as i can... and i will have wifi on vaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom