• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now Jed, play nice.

If you choose to come after me when Big Octo supposedly flips town, so be it.

But when he doesn't, then I can proclaim myself as leader and take down Elfen, since I doubt he's just being stupid as usual in most games.

FoS: Big Octo

He has been voted for many times and has yet to defend himself except for asking why everyone was voting for him... seems suspicious

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Agreed. I'm keeping my vote on Big Octo, but also:

IGMEOY: Zenox
FoS: Elfen

Or...are we not allowed to have those while we have a vote cast? If not, I'll EBWODP or just unvote.

You can do IGMEOY or FOS or whatever as many times as you want to or to whoever you want whenever you want. They mean nothing when voting comes around, just votes do.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
There is a role that, after enough fos' is killed. I've seen it happen too. It was very sad, yet I loved it at the same time because the guy was mafia.

There is a role that, after enough fos' is killed. I've seen it happen too. It was very sad, yet I loved it at the same time because the guy was mafia.

Pics or it didn't happen. FoS simply means they are suspicious of that person, so that makes no sense.

But when he doesn't, then I can proclaim myself as leader and take down Elfen, since I doubt he's just being stupid as usual in most games.

Wat. Why are you leader? I've had the same opinion since before you did, save Elfen.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Just a word of advice to all of the new players.

You can vote and unvote as many times as you like. Simply follow the format; bolded and at the beginning of a new line. FoS's, IGMEOY's, and anything else you want to throw out there is only to show the other players, at any particular point in time, who you believe or claim to believe to be suspicous. They mean nothing to the technical aspects of the game unless there is a crazy role or rule out there.

Also, to linkdude74 and anyone else who draws their only experience from other sites:
All sites are different, and all communities are unique. It's best, not only for your own skill, but your own safety, to learn the ways that the game is played where you are playing. Using the terminology accepted where you're playing is not only better for yourself playing the game with others who use it, but it's less confusing to all of your fellow players and helps accurately express yourself, scumhunting and whatever it is you'll do. Proper spelling/grammar too, but that's another lesson. Besides, as many, most prominently Elfen, can testify, doing things differently and generally being annoying can get you lynched for no reason other than to get you out of the game so the others can play more efficiently.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Maybe Elfen Is something like the town Jester or fool who want's to get lynched because that's what his role does. But seeing as this is a beginners game then it's unlikely to have such a role. Unless you are?

IGMEOY: Elfen

green goron

Best of the Gorons
IGMEOY: Elfen
So does a IGMEOY take off my vote of big octo? Or is this just a suspicion?

No your vote stays. IGMEOY and FOS are to let someone know that you think they're suspicious. You can FOS as many people as you want but you have one vote so vote for who is the most suspicious to you. To take your vote off you have to Unvote

One other thing is to think for yourselves. Don't always jump on the bandwagon if you don't find that person suspicious. Don't let a couple people lead the whole town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom