• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
You know what...

Look at my i am scum D< Blah blah, i slipped up, oh no, imma get lynched now like i do every other game!!

is that a good slip up?? o -o

But any who.
im keeping my vote

And Linkdude, you are gonna kill(try to) 10 people who voted for some one? Hmm... that seems weird. Cause people will vote for people, and may get hammered and may be town? So everytime some one is ton and is lynched by hammer, you will attack everyone in that?

Doesnt make sense and is illogical. You can only get to the mafia like during day 3 or 4 by erasing all the votes, which some may of been inactive

igmeoy linkdude

Oh and guys, I have a no hammer policy. If you hammer, and the person lunched comes up town, I will chain lynch you for it, regardless of alignment you are, and my alignment. I hate Hammers. Very bad experiences with them.

Yeah.....good luck with that. Seriously, I wish you well in even attempting that.

You know what...

Look at my i am scum D< Blah blah, i slipped up, oh no, imma get lynched now like i do every other game!!

is that a good slip up?? o -o

But any who.
im keeping my vote

And Linkdude, you are gonna kill(try to) 10 people who voted for some one? Hmm... that seems weird. Cause people will vote for people, and may get hammered and may be town? So everytime some one is ton and is lynched by hammer, you will attack everyone in that?

Doesnt make sense and is illogical. You can only get to the mafia like during day 3 or 4 by erasing all the votes, which some may of been inactive

igmeoy linkdude

I must say, I feel stupider after reading this.

Elfen

I must say, I feel stupider after reading this.

I felt stupid writing that :P

I also feel hyper and wish more people posted D< Or this my end up like last round. Where we the mafia lynched everyone... basically no one posted and we just killed and lynched people.

A word of advise to the mafia. There is most likely a Traitor amoungst you all.

Big Octo

=^)
Wow, after Big Octo gets lynched and comes up scum, you're going down next bro. If you all don't see "Elfen is scum" or "Elfen is Mafia Traitor" in that, then you shouldn't be playing.

Who knows that I'm scum? Your plan may fail.

Elfen

Wow, after Big Octo gets lynched and comes up scum, you're going down next bro. If you all don't see "Elfen is scum" or "Elfen is Mafia Traitor" in that, then you shouldn't be playing.

Bwhahahaha!

xD Yep causei am a mafia traitor :P

And no, i posted that so the mafia will be wary that there may be a traitor on their team so they might want to take him out :P nd with the past 2-4 BM there has been a Traitor :P last game there was one, Pocket Asian was one in another, im not sure about the others though. cant remember.

So yeah, i am the mafia traitor :P[/sarcasm]

Bwhahahaha!

xD Yep causei am a mafia traitor :P

And no, i posted that so the mafia will be wary that there may be a traitor on their team so they might want to take him out :P nd with the past 2-4 BM there has been a Traitor :P last game there was one, Pocket Asian was one in another, im not sure about the others though. cant remember.

So yeah, i am the mafia traitor :P[/sarcasm]

So you're saying that you're trying to help the mafia out and make it easier for them to win the game?

Wow, this is almost too easy.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Oh, day one it's pointless. And obviously if everyone votes at the same time, it won't work. But if someone is at L-1 and it's been stated we should use the rest of the day and someone asks for the person at L-1 not to be hammered, the person who put the final vote on is the one I'll target.

Jedizora

:right:
Big Octo: 6 (Josh, Zenox, Mightyghiahim, Hero of Link, Kazumi, Elfen)
Hero of Link: 1 (Big octo)
Mightyghriahim: 1 (celeboy)
Zenox: 1 (Hachi)
Dr3w21: 1 (Gonzo)
This is almost as fast as Mafia 7 most recent lynch.

Elfen

Oh, day one it's pointless. And obviously if everyone votes at the same time, it won't work. But if someone is at L-1 and it's been stated we should use the rest of the day and someone asks for the person at L-1 not to be hammered, the person who put the final vote on is the one I'll target.

oh i know about hammering :P Just teasing ya xD I am bored and happy xD

Bwhahahahaha Yeah hammer=bad D;

._. Im just trollin abit thats all. making it better so people will post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom