• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Well, first post has seemed a little suspicious...O.O

FoS: Big Octo

Also, Jedi, some mods have you bold FoS's and other non-vote related things, and some don't. Are we required to? I'm going to bold mine just in case...

Jedizora

:right:
Well, first post has seemed a little suspicious...O.O

FoS: Big Octo

Also, Jedi, some mods have you bold FoS's and other non-vote related things, and some don't. Are we required to? I'm going to bold mine just in case...
Nope. we only bold votes to help the mod with the tally.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Nope. we only bold votes to help the mod with the tally.

Okay, thanks. That's appreciated...and one other thing. (SO sorry about all the questions, I read the rules, just still have a few qs) Are we allowed to PM mentors with questions on our role/slot/side/etc?

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Hmm… I'll have to Vote: Big Octo. Very suspicious so far, with a suspicious first post and for voting on another player for his username. I mean really, for his USERNAME?
Oh and sorry if I overuse the same word multiple times lol… I'm really bad at wording things correctly to get my point across without overusing the same word.

Big Octo

=^)
Hmm… I'll have to Vote: Big Octo. Very suspicious so far, with a suspicious first post and for voting on another player for his username. I mean really, for his USERNAME?
Oh and sorry if I overuse the same word multiple times lol… I'm really bad at wording things correctly to get my point across without overusing the same word.
Um, excuse me? It wasn't because of his name, it was just the feel of that user I've known . . . .

MightyGhirahim

WORSHIP ME!!!
I'm suspicious of GDL *glares* I have known him for a while, but I've already voted, so I must wait until the next day.
On the other hand, am I the only person here who has never played a Mafia game before?

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I'm suspicious of GDL *glares* I have known him for a while, but I've already voted, so I must wait until the next day.
On the other hand, am I the only person here who has never played a Mafia game before?
Well, this is my second, and my first was kinda… short. So this would be my 1 1/2th game, I guess.

Jedizora

:right:
Okay, thanks. That's appreciated...and one other thing. (SO sorry about all the questions, I read the rules, just still have a few qs) Are we allowed to PM mentors with questions on our role/slot/side/etc?
I would recommend that you PM me, as I'm the only one with all of the exact details.

If you double post, it edits your second post into your first one. It's called Edit Without Double Posting, or EWODP, or some other variant of that abbreviation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom