• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't call him out for lying, I'm just saying him voting for me isn't coincidence.

And that may be true, but he has not posted evidence against you or tried to push for your lynch. It may have been personal or had hidden reasons, but it was just an RVS.

Jedizora

:right:
I'm going with a gut feeling.

VOTE Jedizora

There's no way Random.org decided that his RVS would be me. Has to get the better players out of the way early.
Why would you say that? Sure, a godfather, for example, would be surprised if I RVS'd him, but I didn't, I looked at the past games, and looked all the people that had played in a mafia game before, and voted for the one with the most troll style, even if it means nothing.

Why would you say that? Sure, a godfather, for example, would be surprised if I RVS'd him, but I didn't, I looked at the past games, and looked all the people that had played in a mafia game before, and voted for the one with the most troll style, even if it means nothing.

Well, then in that case. You're RVS'ing wrong. Vote will stay there until further notice.

Pen

The game is on!
Yet again, I will still not make a vote on anybody. I wouldn't want to lynch a townie by accident. I've gotten some more suspicions now though.
FoS: Zelda's_Child & Zenox.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Wait there is a right and wrong way to RVS???

Neitehr did I? There isn't any wrong way. here is the Def for it. Straight From the Wikia its self

Posted By Mafia Wikia
At the beginning of a game of Mafia, there is very little information to be had. As a result, initial votes are made with no substantial reasoning offered. These are often referred to as random votes.
While many random votes are based on the generation of a random number (by a die or some other oracle), they are just as often based on arbitrary factors, such as avatars, nicknames, or even other random votes.

Soo Zenox. What is your definition of a random vote. Cause it seems like we got it right? Please tell how we got it wrong?

Also.

How the heck do I always manage to make people suspicious of me even though I don't realise it myself?! I sincerely SUCK at this game.
And I got FOS'd. Last mafia game it got me nightkilled. *sigh*

don't worry... I bet you can say about that to me :/

Ain't that right Yall ;D

Don't take one FOS as a reason to start getting worried that you are going to be lynched (nightkilled there is nothing to prevent that). Just take it as advice that you might need to double check your posts before submitting them. Having a few people suspicious of you or voting you is nothing to worry about this early in the game. Besides the whole point of the beginner games is to learn what to look for and to build up a play strategy.

Now as far as suspicious people, Zenox is still the one sticking out right now, but I do see a few others that have caught my eye.

Please tell?

As for my suspicions...

Zelda_Child. Sure newb... I understand.. but... yeah those two post you made about ignoring you and the other as just... urg.. IGMEOY
Zenox. Mainly because I hate the Trolo game play. Its annoying.. aaannnd Because he is getting his facts completely wrong >:/ IGMEOY

Other than that no one so far... kinda dead...

And supergleecko needs to be more enthused >:/ No sad saps =.= brings down the mood.

Wait there is a right and wrong way to RVS???

There's certainly an effective an inneffective way to RVS. I figured that was one of those facts that people didn't have to tell you. Obviously there's some technique to it.

Soo Zenox. What is your definition of a random vote. Cause it seems like we got it right? Please tell how we got it wrong?

You have the definition right, but the technique wrong. Obviously if RVS is common where everyone does it, it becomes tradition and you might as well not place a vote, because people won't react to it as strongly. None of you have placed a correct RVS. It's not entirely your fault, mainly everyone else's. RVS should appear to have no reason and appear as though someone's just being stupid. Or piling onto an RVS to make people worry about whether or not they're going to get lynched.

Jedizora

:right:
Pardon me, Jedi. This is assumtion based, but I find it a little odd you're bringing up the Godfather. Especially this early in the game.

I was saying that it was weird for you to act so surprised. Someone of a high role would act like that.And I only used ways of voting thats based more on bias then anything else.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
As for my suspicions...

Zelda_Child. Sure newb... I understand.. but... yeah those two post you made about ignoring you and the other as just... urg.. IGMEOY
Yea, I'm a total newb. But how was my post 'urg?' Was that just you not knowing how to describe it? Or was it for some other reason?

Toboe

Melody Malone
Sorry I haven't posted in a while but it was father's day so. I think Zenox is not suspisous I played him in mafia five and he was townie and he played like this.

Pen

The game is on!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while but it was father's day so. I think Zenox is not suspisous I played him in mafia five and he was townie and he played like this.

Hmm... What if this is a mafia trying to protect another mafia! Maybe. It is a possibility. However, I will not vote at all for the time being, because I do not want to accidentally lynch a townie.

FoS: Zelda's_Child, Zenox, Toboe

However, I will not vote at all for the time being, because I do not want to accidentally lynch a townie.

You should always vote if you feel it the right thing to do. If you really feel that we're mafia, then go ahead vote. The thing that really screws beginners games over is the fact that everyone's afraid to vote. I don't care if you're voting for me, you're supposed to vote, that's the way this game works. Townies have one method of killing: lynches. If you don't vote, you don't get a say in who dies during the day. Whether you like it or not, a lynch will happen. Voting is the only way to help make sure it's in your favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom