• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Hmm, okay, I'll remember that about your play strategies. I'm leaving my vote there, though, for safety reasons, because role-claiming this early? May just be part of your strategies, but it seems like a big no-no to me.
Meh, who am I to care? I don't have any strategies yet, I'm a real newbie, so just ignore me... :)

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Hmm, okay, I'll remember that about your play strategies. I'm leaving my vote there, though, for safety reasons, because role-claiming this early? May just be part of your strategies, but it seems like a big no-no to me.
Meh, who am I to care? I don't have any strategies yet, I'm a real newbie, so just ignore me... :)

Ummm sir, we can not ignore you >:/ YOu may be a baddie who knows. But we cant ignore you ._. And yeah... I meant Trolol for Zenox o.o I got him confused

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Ok, first post. In my opinion, the only one suspicious at the moment is Jedizora. I know his post may have actually been that he didn't realize what he had posted and he didn't mean it, but maybe he might as well be scum and he slipped. For now I won't vote for him, but I WILL say IGMEOY.

Jedizora

:right:
Ok, first post. In my opinion, the only one suspicious at the moment is Jedizora. I know his post may have actually been that he didn't realize what he had posted and he didn't mean it, but maybe he might as well be scum and he slipped. For now I won't vote for him, but I WILL say IGMEOY.
Wait, what did I do? I don't think I posted anything abnormal, please explain?

Jedizora

:right:
Dang! I am so sorry, I posted in the wrong game. My sincere apologies Jedizora, please let's forget that happened.
Its okay. And the guild wars thing was accidental, just go and check out other games I've played in. (besides Mafia 6.)

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm... I sure find it difficult to track down a scum this early in the game. As I said earlier I won't vote until I find someone that is suspicious enough. Because I really don't want a townie to die. However I do have some small suspicions...
FoS: Zelda's_Child

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
How the heck do I always manage to make people suspicious of me even though I don't realise it myself?! I sincerely SUCK at this game.
And I got FOS'd. Last mafia game it got me nightkilled. *sigh*

How the heck do I always manage to make people suspicious of me even though I don't realise it myself?! I sincerely SUCK at this game.
And I got FOS'd. Last mafia game it got me nightkilled. *sigh*

Don't take one FOS as a reason to start getting worried that you are going to be lynched (nightkilled there is nothing to prevent that). Just take it as advice that you might need to double check your posts before submitting them. Having a few people suspicious of you or voting you is nothing to worry about this early in the game. Besides the whole point of the beginner games is to learn what to look for and to build up a play strategy.

Now as far as suspicious people, Zenox is still the one sticking out right now, but I do see a few others that have caught my eye.

Well, so it begins.
Vote: Zenox
Good luck to everyone, besides scum. You don't get luck.

I'm going with a gut feeling.

VOTE Jedizora

There's no way Random.org decided that his RVS would be me. Has to get the better players out of the way early.

No where in any of his posts did he say he used random.org, the only one who mentioned that was Elfen. Your posts are slowly digging you a deeper grave.

EBWODP:

I meant the only person who mentioned using random.org for picking an RVS was Elfen.

No where in any of his posts did he say he used random.org, the only one who mentioned that was Elfen. Your posts are slowly digging you a deeper grave.

EBWODP:

I meant the only person who mentioned using random.org for picking an RVS was Elfen.

I didn't call him out for lying, I'm just saying him voting for me isn't coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom