• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Hmm, yes, this random voting thing has never been my cup of tea. It also, if lynched unsuccessfully, gives the mafia the upper hand. Which is NOT reccomended. :P Alrighty then, let's get this party started.

Also, if I don't post, I'm very sorry, time zones are really awkward for playing web mafia and homework/other activities take time away from the computer too.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
VOTE: Haichi (spelt right?)

That was a RSV. On a side note, Goomboo and I won't be here from 20th-24th because we are going on a trip with school, and electronic suff isn't allowed so i can't post with my 3DS.

Toboe

Melody Malone
Sorry I’m late in posting I was busy yesterday. I probably won't vote today I want to wait till there's proof that someone is mafia.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
On a side note, Goomboo and I won't be here from 20th-24th because we are going on a trip with school, and electronic suff isn't allowed so i can't post with my 3DS.

No problem. The day phase lasts a week so you should be fine.

Vote Tally:
Komali (1) - goomboo
Jedizora (1) - Elfen
Zenox (1) - Jedizora
Hachi (1) - Celeboy
Elfen (1) - Deku Shroom
Gonzo (1) - DekuNut

Yet to vote :Komali, SuperGleeok64,Go_Dark_Link, Gonzo, Zenox,Dr3W21, Toboe, Djinn, Hachi, FirevsIce, Zelda's_Child.

Last edited:
holy **** you guys have no idea how to RVS.

VOTE: Komali

No, scratch that

Defoat
VOTE
: Toboe

I've a better idea

holy **** you guys have no idea how to RVS.

VOTE: Komali

No, scratch that

Defoat
VOTE
: Toboe

I've a better idea

For those thinking "pics or it didn't happen":

Sorry I’m late in posting I was busy yesterday. I probably won't vote today I want to wait till there's proof that someone is mafia.

Also, goddamn, what's with you guys and playing with the fonts? Stop it, it's ****ing annoying!

Pen

The game is on!
Right, I can see I already have one vote. However, I'm not going to make any votes for now since I really don't want to lynch a townie. I will be searching for scum though, I promise, I just haven't found anyone suspicious enough yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom