• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
It appears that enough of you have requested an extension, so the Day period will now be extended three days, until July 17.

Current Tally:

Deku Nut: 1 (Elfen)
goomboo: 2 (TreeHuggerPanda, Celeboy)
TreeHuggerPanda: 1 (goomboo)

Yet to vote: Go_Dark_Link, Dr3W21, Djinn, Hachi, DekuNut

That's my line! Ya couldn't have waited for me to log on, could ya?

I do actually look at this game, I just forgot to post a tally. XD

Its just like you said Djinn...:( There is not enough evidence for me either, the truth is that I have said all my evidence previously and am struggling to find more. I have no idea on earth of who is townie or scum of the people remaining and its even harder with this new pressure on me. :(

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
>_>;

<_<;

Um... I'm really sorry for dropping off the face of the earth with this game. It actually started right as I got company, and while it's been in the back of my mind I had just figured I got modkilled already... only to find out I was still alive! That makes me happy, but I do feel pretty terrible for not participating for so long.

Anyways, I need to do quite a bit of back reading (in both mafia games, orz) before I can really say anything helpful, but from what I can see from the past page or two, perhaps it might be a good time for one of the game mentors to maybe chime in? How does one deal with voting when there isn't much evidence to go on?

EBYODP:

Alright, after looking through the thread (Which has been a total disaster so far D: ) there is someone who stuck out to me.

Dr3W21 has been pretty active in the game so far... except his posts pretty much contain nothing of substance. He hasn't voted once (he sort of did, mind you by mistake and quickly unvoted) and has pretty much done nothing but go in the direction of the crowd. It's a possibility that he is just one of the more timid townies, but he doesn't seem to have much problem posting in the thread so I don't see why if he's so eager to point fingers he hasn't had the guts to commit to a vote.

Vote: Dr3W21

EBYODP: UHH I've never actually EBYODP, so I have no idea what's going on with my posts above. xD; But I did go from quick reply to advance to preview what I was writing if that had something to do with it? D;

EBYO...HOWEVER MANY TIMES I'VE POSTED SO FAR I'M SO CONFUSED. XD

Ignore what I said in my "last post", it was showing that I had made several posts in a row and all of them had repeated what the last post had said +everything I made in my new posts and that they had all been edited. But then I refreshed and all was well again... My noobness to this merging feature is showing. >>; Apologize.

Last edited:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
MEEEEEGOOOOOO!!!! Please can you PM all the inactives, because it will be rubbish if they all get modkilled! Please!!! Also, the day ends today!

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
@Haichi (I'm too lazy to "Reply With Quote" because doing that on an iPod SUCKS) The reason why most (I wouldn't say ALL) of my posts have been lacking in substance and the things I say have been already said is… well… every time I go to say something, someone's already beat me to the chase. I do see your reasoning for accusing me though, and I probably would've done the same, had I been in someone else's shoes.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Deku Nut: 1 (Elfen)
goomboo: 3 (TreeHuggerPanda, Celeboy, Dr3w21)
Celeboy : 1 (goomboo)
Dr3w21: 1 (Hachi)

Yet to vote: Go_Dark_Link, Djinn, Hachi, DekuNut

The darkness that coated Hyrule was more potent than ever. The end of the day was nearing as the townies came to a final decision . “Goomboo has been acting the most suspiciously! He’s scum, let’s lynch him!”
“Yeah, he’s scum for sure!”
“He has to go!”
Goomboo sighed and perched on a rock. He appeared relaxed, he was not going to struggle. He spoke clamly. “You don’t want to do this. You’ll only regret it. I could have helped you.”
“Lies!”
“He’s scum!”
“Lynch him quick!”

Goomboo then swiftly stood up with his sword. “I won’t let you do this; you need me.” He stood strong and upright - with his sword in a tight grip. He wanted to look defensive, to convince the town otherwise. He would never harm any of them. He carried on speaking, “you’ll regret this day.” He seemed a lot more apprehensive.

The town surrounded him, throwing stones and sticks, even bricks at him in turn. Some fired arrows or used slingshots. Some even had swords, and more deadly weapons. He remained strong and died a valiant death. He tried to fight for his life, but to no avail.

The town looked at his body afterwards to reveal his identity. To their utter despair, goomboo was Link, the town Vigilante.

The townies returned to their homes, hoping that the next day would bring better results.

Night 4 Begins.

Please send your PMs to me by 21/07/11, about 3:00pm central time. (I may be absent so I will begin the day on Thursday.)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Late at night in the dreary land of Hyrule everyone slept silently. Hyrule Castle was full with the remaining townies, hoping that they would make it through the night. However, not all was quiet. The mafia were hatching a dastardly plan. “Sssh, you’re going to wake someone!” Hissed the Godfather. “We gotta get in, do the deed and then get straight out again, no hesitating.” There were a few nods in agreement.

The silence of the night was then broken by a scream. The mafia had broken in and killed the remaining townies, for without Princess Zelda, the castle was vulnerable. Within minutes they were able to identify the three dead bodies. First lay Go_Dark_Link, he was Beedle, a vanilla townie. Just next to him was Hachi, who had been identified as Niko, a vanilla townie. Thirdly was DekuNut, The Wise One, a vanilla townie. These were the people who had managed to stay alive during this fight that took place throughout the land. Beedle wanted this to end so he could be at peace with his shop. The Wise One had seen this all coming but never predicted the true outcome. Niko missed his days sailing and wanted to fight for the land. But now the mafia had ended the fight for good.

“Mwa ha ha ha ha!” The Godfather felt overwhelmed with power as he clenched his fists in victory. Malladus had won this fight. He turned to his fellow mafia, Chancellor Cole and the Phantoms.

“That’s it! We won! I shall take over this land forever!” Malladus said, walking over to Chancellor Cole. “Pssh, not quite.” A quiet voice came from among the mist. It was Ferrus! “The train guy? What the hell is he doing here?” Said Malladus, outraged. “I’m the Survivor.” Ferrus said, smiling.
“Impossible!” Malladus yelled. The Phantoms looked at each other anxiously. There was a large Wrecker Phantom, he looked as though he had done a lot of blocking in this fight. Also, a Torch Phantom stood with Malladus. Ferrus suddenly looked more anxious. “I only wanted this fighting to stop, either way I would be safe and could go back to photographing trains. The way things worked out, the mafia were victorious, but now I win.” He said, suddenly feeling braver.

“Ah ha ha!” Laughed Malladus. “We can just kill you now. It’s not over.” Chancellor Cole was not facing the rest of the group. He suddenly jolted round with a stare that could reach right through your soul. “Oh such delightful fools. It amused me to no end when you all began announcing your victory. For it should have been so obvious as to who I have been all along, what part I played in this game. Yet your gullible eyes failed to see it.”
“What on Earth do you speak of, Cole? Stop this now.” Malladus ordered.
“Nyeee heee hee!” Cole screeched. “For I am the Mafia Traitor!

Suddenly, a massive bolt of purple electricity was shot at each of the Phantoms. So much dark magic had been entered into their bodies that they perished. For they were possessed by Malladus in the first place and the combination was too much for them. All that was left of them were two rusty suits of Phantom armour.

Their identities were clear. The Wrecker Phantom was TreeHuggerPanda, the Mafia Roleblocker. The Torch Phantom was Elfen, a Mafia goon.

“It’s finished Malladus.” Cole whispered. “Game over.” Cole shot our another ball of purple electricity, binding with energy. Malladus had his back turned towards Cole, as he had just turned to watch his Phantoms fall. The mark on the mark on his neck was exposed. The dark magic penetrated his body and he fell to the ground with an almighty roar. Cole seized his chance and stabbed him through the chest. He was dead in minutes. It was Djinn. He had been the Mafia Godfather.

Chancellor Cole smiled. “Nyee heee heee!” He cried. He then turned to Ferrus. “I don’t need you. Run, spare yourself. Before I change my mind.” Cole hissed his words violently at Ferrus. He took no chances and ran off as fast as his little legs could carry him; he only wanted to go back to his smiple life of train watching.

“Well then.” Cole chuckled, evilly. “Looks like I win!” He gave a petrifying laugh of victory that echoed throughout Hyrule.

A storm began brewing and soon it was raining heavily. Thunder and lightning surrounded Chancellor Cole in his victory. It was over now; the land was taken over by one evil person.

And there was nothing anyone could do to stop him.

1st Place: Celeboy

(Chancellor Cole, Mafia Traitor.)

2nd Place: Dr3w21
(Ferrus, Survivor.)

3rd Place: The Mafia – Djinn, TreeHuggerPanda, Elfen.
(Malladus, Mafia Godfather/ Wrecker Phantom, Mafia Roleblocker/Torch Phantom, Mafia Goon.)

Stay tuned for night actions and PMs! Feel free to now discuss the game, other stuff shall be posted shortly.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
The reason I had Byrne as a townie was his role in Spirit Tracks. And Zenox, I came up with the idea. Perhaps let me explain before saying that.

In Spirit Tracks towards the end Byrne becomes a good sided character. He helps out Link and Zelda and there is a whole story about how he was Anjean's student. So near the end of the game Byrne becomes townie in a way.

I thought he could make a good cop because he could be on the town's side but (because of what I just stated) but sneak around amongst the mafia to discover roles. It's just my interpretation of the character and I did it my way.

Djinn

and Tonic
Yea I was expecting Byrne to be the Town Traitor, and assumed there was an extra ability there that was just not used before they died.

This was a shorter than usual game, but it was several lucky hits the first few nights in a row. It really hurt the town.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Lol, I really thought that during the next day, people would start to suspect me for being kinda… worthless (for lack of a better way of saying it). I.e. I didn't say a lot of important things. Never thought I'd be the last survivor!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Yea I was expecting Byrne to be the Town Traitor, and assumed there was an extra ability there that was just not used before they died.

This was a shorter than usual game, but it was several lucky hits the first few nights in a row. It really hurt the town.

Yeah I would have done that but being a beginner's game and with the roles I already have it would have been too complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom