• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I agree with THP, not on Goomboo because I have yet to make my suspicions, but on the extension and the mass PMs. Come on guys, the game is no fun if everyone is modkilled. With that said I will come back later with some suspicions.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I soo don't want to be mod-killed, so I am going to vote just now (It WILL change) Vote: Go_Dark_Link just so I'm not modkilled. Don't worry! I will change it in a mo when I find sufficient evidence for my proper vote.

Soooo, THP. Why pick me out? You said that me holding back my suspicions was bad but for Go_Dark_Link? No. This is making me think that maybe, just maybe (dont base voting to much on this as its quite risky) THP and Go_Dark_Link could be Mafia as THP didnt attch GDL the way you attacked me. For now, VOTE: TreeHuggerPanda

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Unvote... It's hard to find evidence, but desperate times call for desperate mesures! I think I'm going to Vote: Goomboo because his posts are fluffy (like THP said) and he looks scummiest of the lot when there isn't much evidence to back up votes... Unless he gives me good enough defence, then I may change my mind, but time is getting VERY short! (and I also have 2 hours of tae kwon do in about ten minutes ^W^ )

Djinn

and Tonic
Soooo, THP. Why pick me out? You said that me holding back my suspicions was bad but for Go_Dark_Link? No. This is making me think that maybe, just maybe (dont base voting to much on this as its quite risky) THP and Go_Dark_Link could be Mafia as THP didnt attch GDL the way you attacked me. For now, VOTE: TreeHuggerPanda

Accusing your accuser does not come off as very innocent, especially so if you have little evidence against them other than you were the one picked out and not another. I imagine the idea was to get you talking since she did state you were fairly inactive. And in that she was successful.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule

One flaw right here, you suspected that me and GDL are working together, but you didn't even suspect GDL and just voted for me. I only pointed out that it's better to vote from your small suspicions rather than to RVS. That post wasn't attacking anyone, at least extremely aggressive attacking.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Celeboy said:
Unless he gives me good enough defence, then I may change my mind, but time is getting VERY short! (and I also have 2 hours of tae kwon do in about ten minutes ^W^ )

It appears that enough of you have requested an extension, so the Day period will now be extended three days, until July 17.

Current Tally:

Deku Nut: 1 (Elfen)
goomboo: 2 (TreeHuggerPanda, Celeboy)
TreeHuggerPanda: 1 (goomboo)

Yet to vote: Go_Dark_Link, Dr3W21, Djinn, Hachi, DekuNut

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
So, basically I'm suspicious and could be mafia just because I wasn't attacked aggressively by someone else? How does that work? But anyways, thanks to the recent inactivity, even when I went through the posts no one jumped out to me like: "Yeah I think that's mafia" so I won't vote for now. Oh and goomboo?

goomboo said:
I didnt vote GDL as I can only vote once... Celeboy, this is bandwaggoning. Give me some evidence why you are voting for me?

He did give you reasoning, he said that your posts were fluffy and you appeared scummy and that there was no reasoning behind your votes, just clearing that up.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I say (along with a few others) that Goomboo looks quite suspicious due to several reasons:
-Inactivity during the first two rounds.
-Accusing his/her accuser (as Djinn said).
-Making evidence against GDL but not FoS or IGMEOY him (as THP said).
-The tone of his/her posts have been sort-of… agressive.
-Making odd suspicions (e.g. accusing THP because he/she didn't accuse GDL)

Vote: Goomboo

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I didnt vote GDL as I can only vote once... Celeboy, this is bandwaggoning. Give me some evidence why you are voting for me?
I agree it's bandwaggoning, but like I said, there isn't much evidence to use since day 2 was skipped and there are not many people active. Also I have stated in my last post my reasoning.

EBWODP: I also said you were scummiest here and that wasn't from THP. But once again, you are accusing your accuser. Oh, yes, Dr3w? Goomboo is a guy.

Djinn

and Tonic

First of all you have yet to give us any good reasoning why people should not vote for you. Only accusing your accusers and making some very aggressive statements against them specifically without posting any of your own suspicions. If you wish to make any real argument, post your own suspicions or give a good reason why you should not be considered scum.

I think Celeboy is correct in that there is little evidence against more people here because of the loss of a day 2. Many are just going to have to go with a gut feeling, some of the inactives are being targeted because it can be assumed they are trying to stay under everyone's notice. Especially since we have lost too many town and no mafia, everyone has to jump on whatever scummy behavior anyone displays. Fluff posts and attacking an accuser are questionable things to do that will get people's attentions on you.

IGMEOY:goombo

Not really enough for a vote yet, but I am getting very suspicious of your actions here.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
How many incatices do we have at this point? It seems as though we have pulled Goomboo out of inactivity, but we still have two or three other inactives. I don't think I've seen Haichi on here at all, and DekuNut only once or twice. Tell me if I'm missing anyone.

EBWODP: Lol spelling fail. I meant "inactives", not "inactices".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom