• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Well I'm sorry for my lack of posts, I just didn't have anything to say because to me everyone ganging up on Komali wasn't very smart, but since I didn't have any other suspects I just let the day pass. And now I don't have much to add either, but I DO have some small suspicions but nothing too big to mention right now. And also I think that the mafia are likely to be some of the other inactives who are just laying low letting us kill other townies. So with that said, I will try to post more now.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well I'm sorry for my lack of posts, I just didn't have anything to say because to me everyone ganging up on Komali wasn't very smart, but since I didn't have any other suspects I just let the day pass. And now I don't have much to add either, but I DO have some small suspicions but nothing too big to mention right now. And also I think that the mafia are likely to be some of the other inactives who are just laying low letting us kill other townies. So with that said, I will try to post more now.
(I'm sure I'm not sounding very trustworthy or helpful just agreeing with people) Yeah, that's my position. There are a lot of inactuves, and this is preventing us from killing Mafia. Are they trying to not be suspected by not posting?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
:facepalm: Sorry for the epic mod fail.

I thought I would have time to mod mafia but it turns out I couldn't get online for the whole week. Sorry guys Thanks to HoM and SoL for helping out. I'll try to catch up again.

Sorry for the "fluffy"ness of my posts. Its just that we have had hardly any time to gather good, strong suspicions against people. I have my suspicions but they are minor and i need tougher evidence to really clamp down on someone.

Djinn

and Tonic
The problem is that there are so few active people in this game that it is very hard to gain any evidence on anyone right now. I had a few suspicions from the last day but it is hard to get any more information because most of the players here are not talking. If this continues I wonder if people are just going to start RVSing all over again just to get people moving.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Personally, I don't think RSVing will be any good this far into the game. It's only really useful early on. I'm not saying we shouldn't, I'm just saying it may be a bad idea.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
If you guys are just going to be inactive, then you shouldn't bother signing up for a Mafia game. Inactives ruin the game.

I have my suspicions but they are minor and i need tougher evidence to really clamp down on someone.

With skipping Day 2 and with most of the town dead and inactive, you don't need "tougher evidence." Small suspicions and gut feelings are much better than RVSing.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Come on towns, we have to do something, the only vote right now is an RVS (i think its the only vote) And they day is coming to an end tomorrow! I am seriously against lynching someone randomly, but I don't see what else we can do. Anyone have any suggestions?

Nicole

luke is my wife
Vote Tally:

Deku Nut: 1 (Elfen)

Yet to vote: TreeHuggerPanda, Go_Dark_Link, goomboo, Dr3W21, Djinn, Hachi, DekuNut, Celeboy

The Day is set to end tomorrow, July the fourteenth. If a majority would like an extension, you can say so and we will extend the Day period for a few more real life days. However, if you guys all go inactive, it ruins the point of the game. We will be handling inactives during the Night, and if you haven't posted three times by then, you will be Modkilled no matter what.

Now, as your mentor, I want to see some real discussion going on. Don't die on us now, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom