• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks Sign Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Awesome, almost there. ZC, please answer the required questions. Just so we're clear on the rules, then we are very close to starting the game!

EBWODP (:P)

I'mma get started on the game now. Zelda's_Child, I am going to let you read the rules and I am sure you should be fine with it. I have some time now to sort out the game so number 18 was cut. You shall all be getting your PM's shortly.

Last edited:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
My apologies. I am about half way through PM sending and something has come up. Everyone should have their's in a few hours time.

capn_ready.png

fix'd image

Last edited:

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
M'kay, sorry about the hold up guys, I blame time zones. I've got it, just gonna read the rules and we're good to go!! :D

EBWODP
What required questions? All I know is that I've got my role, and I know how to play, so yeah? That's it?
Get it? Got it. Good.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
M'kay, sorry about the hold up guys, I blame time zones. I've got it, just gonna read the rules and we're good to go!! :D

EBWODP
What required questions? All I know is that I've got my role, and I know how to play, so yeah? That's it?
Get it? Got it. Good.

Lol, the ones in the opening part of the thread that everyone else answered. It's not overly a problem, I'm sure you know the rules. So we're almost ready to start, just a few more people need to confirm in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom