• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Yeah thanks for answering. Also, Zenox pressed for techno because HoM said tht he sent Zenox the wrong shade of green. In the previous game Bay didn't give the mafia the right shade of color.

Also to answer Zenox about my scumlist I have goomboo which I have my vote for. Goron Link for what I said on Day 2 is close to the top. Sorry Zenox but even thugh Justeazy is pressing for your lynch I don't have him close to the top of my scumlist.

Ok I decided to go back and start rereading this whole game over again to see what I missed. This caught my attention back on day 2 just before tecknokid was lynched. He name claimed and then this all proceeded.

I don't believe you claim one bit.

My vote stands.

also, This is the correct color no matter what mafia game. So saying that ugly dark yellowish green color was taken from HoM is a lie. Mine isn't that color.
Zenox calls him out on his claim here saying that the green does not match up, which is a good scumtell.

Tecknokid's Color is correct, but I will not guarantee that his claim is correct, it might be, or it might not be.. Unfortunately, I lost the original message that I sent to Elfen, the player that Zenox replaced, so I chose a shade of green within the editor.
So HoM made clear that his color is correct, and also said that he had to choose a random green for zenox because he lost the original message.

Anyway, HoM's post doesn't have any factual information in it other than "both greens are accepted here so don't color-bash". That being said, my vote on Zenox stands strong.
Then in this post by Justeazy he sums up what HoM said about the two shades of green being correct, yet he then states that that's the reason why he is keeping his vote on Zenox. Then from here on out he continues to push for a lynch on Zenox, even though there is plenty of evidence to show he is townie.

I am going to continue pulling this thread apart, but in the mean time...

Unvote
Vote: Justeazy

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
I'm Torn Inbetween Justeazy and Zenox. There is a Possiblity There both Townie. There also is a possiblity that they are Mafia. i'm sorta leaning towards Justeazy but not enough for a Vote. but what i will do is
UNVOTE

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Then in this post by Justeazy he sums up what HoM said about the two shades of green being correct, yet he then states that that's the reason why he is keeping his vote on Zenox. Then from here on out he continues to push for a lynch on Zenox, even though there is plenty of evidence to show he is townie.
No, I didn't say that is the reason, I said "that being said" which basically means "even though Zenox has a color of Green that HoM says is official doesn't mean he's town, and the evidence I have already presented still makes me believe Zenox is scum" and, as the post you quoted proves, my vote on Zenox and my presenting evidence that he's scum started before that, so the "then from here on out" I was against Zenox isn't true, since I obviously thought Zenox was scum much earlier than that.

That being said, glad to hear someone else is breaking down the tread, and I await the rest of your analysis.

EBWODP: Well, I said "that being said" again. =/
Sorry, it's just something I say quite often (irl included), but it's also possibly a regional phrase so it's understandable it may not translate perfectly. I'll try to hold back on saying it every other post from now on. :P

EDWODP again (maybe?)
Dammit, looks like I'm going to get it if I don't do this.

I'm Richard (Zelda Wiki), Prince of Koholint Island.

inb4: FAKECLAEM

Why in hell would I fakeclaim a role that's that notable of a character? If I wanted to fakeclaim, I'd say something like Sale, whose only appearance in the game was to eat dog food and give you bananas.

I also think it's just about time we post our scumlists, if we have them. I doubt most of you have been keeping track

IN DESCENDING ORDER OF HOW SUSPICIOUS TO ME THEY ARE:
Justeasy (for damn sure, will post evidence laterz [and will follow up, though I may need a reminder :P])
goomboo
Celeboy
Goron Link

Most of the reasonings are voting patterns, though I have other evidence for all of them. But the common reasoning behind them all is voting patterns.
Thought I said this somewhere else, but I guess not since Zenox never replied to it and looking back I never did say it, so I'll say it now.
This post has an editstamp: Last edited by Zenox; Yesterday at 09:03 PM.
I can see no "EBWODP" in it and was waiting to retract my vote based on the explaination of this. Is it supposed to be the "inb4" thing? Or covering something up in that post?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
EDWODP again (maybe?)

Thought I said this somewhere else, but I guess not since Zenox never replied to it and looking back I never did say it, so I'll say it now.
I can see no "EBWODP" in it and was waiting to retract my vote based on the explaination of this. Is it supposed to be the "inb4" thing? Or covering something up in that post?

I also noticed this but I wasn't going to say anything in case I wasn't correct. I was up lastnight at that time reading the message and then came back and noticed that it was different but I wasn't sure.

It's the forums, the double post feature hasn't ever really worked correctly.

Unvote
Vote: Justeazy

Alright, now that there's a backing...

UNVOTE
VOTE: Justeazy

That is not the only post by Zenox that has the "last edited by" on it, he has others that I noticed as well and I think its just because he has not been putting the "ebwodp", I doubt he is actually going back and editing his posts.

That is not the only post by Zenox that has the "last edited by" on it, he has others that I noticed as well and I think its just because he has not been putting the "ebwodp", I doubt he is actually going back and editing his posts.

I don't normally put EBWODP because normally I put something like "Also, " on the next paragraph, which in my mind I assume people will recognize that as an addition to the statement, or just the post in general.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Look, sorry but I dont have the time to read every single post ever created ever... Ive said that I think GoronLink and Zenox were both suspicious and gave my reasons for both. If anyone wants me to roleclaim then just5 say and I very happily will. Ill try to be more active.

EDWODP: Actully ill just do it now: I am Syrup, A Vanilla Townie.There happy now?

Why roleclaim on 2 votes? You need to roleclaim when you're a couple of votes from being lynched. And when someone asks you to. Hmmm... Also, your reason to vote Zenox was strange, not really much evidence. How about you make time to read every post ever created and think and give a valid reason. But because you're suspicious in my eyes and Zenox is suspicious in my eyes, I'm going to UNVOTE and wait until I can tell who is who. IGMEOY: Zenox, Goomboo.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I don't normally put EBWODP because normally I put something like "Also, " on the next paragraph, which in my mind I assume people will recognize that as an addition to the statement, or just the post in general.

Yeah, well it's not automatically assumed for this game. lol
I would encourage you to do so because I'd hate to see you get modkilled for a stupid reason.
Anyway, that is an explaination for me, and with that, I will
unvote: Zenox, though
IGMEOY Zenox (definitely), Goomboo, and... Raindrop? I need to go back and look at things again before making more conclusions.

Why roleclaim on 2 votes? You need to roleclaim when you're a couple of votes from being lynched. And when someone asks you to. Hmmm... Also, your reason to vote Zenox was strange, not really much evidence. How about you make time to read every post ever created and think and give a valid reason. But because you're suspicious in my eyes and Zenox is suspicious in my eyes, I'm going to UNVOTE and wait until I can tell who is who. IGMEOY: Zenox, Goomboo.

Its almost as if you pointing out my "apparently suspicious" roleclaim to take people off your trail. I remember at the beggining of the game where you said about your conclusion of: five mafia and the evil dudes. This makes me suspicious as the mafia can see the rest of their fellow Mafia so it seems to me like Celeboy has tried to tell us how many mafia there are without making him seem like he knows the exact amount. I'm sorry about my lack of evidence but I'm just genuinly rubbish at nit-picking out all the important details :'(

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Do not want modkill. Do want catch up. Is not catched up. Iz votin'.

Vote: Justeazy for aggressive scum hunting... which is scummy.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
TheGreen, I think we've established that voting without evidence is more scummy than trying to find the scum....

Okay, looked back at the thread, most notably the vote history of those who voted on the bandwagons.
Goron Link, Celeboy, and goomboo are the only ones who have a vote on both bandwaggons.

First, Celeboy; he encourages us to pursue the lurkers, which would of course assure attention remains off of him since he wasn't lurking. (And as we've already seen with both Meego and Zelda_8, scum players can be active(ish?) players.) Then he defends himself as soon as he gets any attention, though the person pointing him out was Meego, so that could go either way, but she keeps pressing and he starts overreacting. Then he continues this as he openly tries to force a bandwagon against Elfen. He then gets called out on it with a vote, and overreacts to this, twice. Then when the votes are reset he's all too eager to jump on the bandwagon without ever having posted his suspicions against jedizora. He then (much like Zenox (no, I haven't forgotten about you)) claims not to believe tecknokid's claim. Then, as soon as I start to recognize evidence against Zenox, he immediately tries to start a bandwagon, again. And he attacks goomboo for claiming because he wasn't asked to claim. But after all that he does seem to be offline most of the time (like if you look at his profile, he's not even logging on most days), and his posts seem consistent with his online time if, instead of reading what he missed, he just reads the most recent page and bases his evidence off of that. IGMEOY, Celeboy, though if it's the not-very-active thing, you need to read everything and make more informed posts.

Then, we have Goron Link; He shows a refusal to change his vote for the sole purpose of not changing votes. And more than once. Though as soon as the votes are reset he's all to eager to jump on the jedizora bandwagon. He claims to base this off of others' evidence, but earlier in the thread he labeled that as a scum tactic. Then he's super-excited when we get a lynch. He later uses the same tactic of using other peoples' evidence, and later again acts like he can't change a vote. After all of that, though, this is his first game and he makes tons of "not quite sure how to play Mafia" mistakes more than scum mistakes. Don't really think he's scum as much someone who hasn't learned to form his own opinions.

Finally, last of the three is goomboo, whom I had voted for but forgot about once my post about Zenox became the center of conversation.
Renewing my information from my first post suspicious of him, he targets tecknokid with very little reasoning for the same thing; targeting people with very little reasoning. Very hypocritical. But this was only after he does the same thing against jedizora.
Then he only pops back in the thread to defend himself when he wasn't even targeted in the first place, and again, and again. What's the purpose of repeatedly defending yourself when you were never in need of defending yourself in the first place?

He later popped in today to cast more vague suspicions that have already been said before and demand a claim. He then IGMEOY'd both Goron Link and Zenox without any reasoning, and then claims to have provided his evidence after having two votes on himself (curiously enough, it's Green Goron and Zenox, who I've pegged as working together, though I'm choosing to trust Zenox's claim for now), and also claims without provocation or necessity. And according to the ZeldaWiki page on Syrup, she seems more like a character who would have a role such as Flavor Cop (though there are other possibilities), and I seriously doubt that we have so many Vanilla Townies in this game. We need some power roles in this game or else the mafia is basically guaranteed a win.
Finally, he voted for Zenox because he was suspicious of both him and Goron Link, and Goron Link claimed so his vote went to Zenox, yet Zenox's claim did nothing to affect the vote. And in his most recent post he attacks Celeboy for pointing out the inconsistencies (is that the right word?) in his claim.

His posts seem the most suspicious since day one; basically no scumhunting, attacking people for things he does himself, and being completely overly defensive. All of these are huge scum tells, and although I have other suspicions, I'm going to renew my
VOTE: goomboo

tl;dr: I'm suspicious of a lot of people and I'm not going to post a comprehensive scum list, but right now I'm leaning towards goomboo, with secondaries on Goron Link and Celeboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom