• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
Just to inform you... Djinn is a man.

I will post a tally in a few more posts

Pen

The game is on!
Yesterday, Jedizora and Elfen were the two most suspicious ones. However, Elfen got replaced with Zenox, so the majority voted for Jedizora cause he was the only suspicious one left.
Now as I stated earlier, I thought that either Jedizora or Elfen was a scum, but only one of them. As Jedizora turned out to be a normal townie, then Elfen is the scum (according to my theory). Elfen was replaced with Zenox, so probably Zelox took over Elfen's role, and became a scum...

Vote: Zenox (for now...)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
1 scum down, that's nice news :)

Well we lost two townies but killed 1 mafia. If the Go_Dark_link was night Killed.....Why would he Get Night killed if hes a Mafia? I guess we were Wrong About Jedizora.

I do believe that Mafia can get nightkilled, at least that happens in the games I've played. Only the Godfather can't be nightkilled, so (s)he can only die by being lynched, so (s)he must be our top priority. If you are asking why the Mafia nightkilled one of their own, then as others have said, the SK, if there is one, probably nightkilled GDL. Who the other person was... I think someone has already said this before, but I think it's a Vigilant too. I'm quite sure there's not a cult.

Especially since we didn't get many clues from the nightkills, the only clues we got were there are 4 mafia (assuming; since 4 followed Djinn) which we already knew, but the fifth man, third party

Now we have 3 scum left and 1 SK.

but he had someone/something with him... he may be a sorcerer (Character? Role?) to summon a large beast, or even a cult leader or mentor to recruit someone to do some killing for them, not exactly sure on that one.
But we know they're not town aligned, so whoever he/them is it looks like so far he's helping us out. But we can't count on that for very long.

That is a good thought. I don't think the cult one is correct, but maybe the SK or whatever he was, could summon a larger beast. From HoM's nightkill post, I think that if there is a beast, then it's probably a human like beast creature. Is there any enemy or person or anything which can summon a human like beast, or any kind of beast in Link's Awakening?

Since a mafia was nightkilled there has to be a Sk or Vig.

Since there were 2 people who killed GDL, there might be both Vig and SK. SK has a stronger base since we know that there's a 3rd party. Vig's possibility is still a bit shaky, but that will be cleared up next night if there is a vig or any other nightkilling role or not.

NoooOoo! Not the Wind Wish!!!! But he's not really gone, he's just sleeping in the Egg. Curse you monsters!! Too bad the Only thing I can do to help is vote. :( Oh well, I'll keep an eye on the words people say and make an estimate on who might be, what some of you call "scum".

... o_O Ok, I've got to say, like others have, that post is trying a bit too much to be innocent.

Well going back through, Djinn was fairly inactive, yet she was town. Though she could have been trying to hide the same cliche way scum does to try and protect her power roll. The only one who really openly opposed was Gonzo, though I believe his post to be an authentic scum hunt. Not entirely certain though... IGMEOY, Gonzo, if for nothing but I don't have much else right now.

Go_Dark_Link was just as inactive as Djinn. As were a lot of people; more people then there are scum. This tells us that not all the inactives are scum, but potentially; keeping my eye on them too, but it's not definitive. As far as his posts, I cannot detect any real scumtell, so I have to assume the person(s) who targeted him did so randomly and we got lucky because of it.

Finally, remember that Elfen looked really scummy before he got replaced and the votes reset. Though this could have been for a number of reasons, Zenox has been a ghost, only appearing when necessary and not really saying anything significant. That could be a scumtell in itself, though for different reasons. I want to see more of him before making any accusations, though IGMEOY too, Zenox.

This post just says everything that I was thinking. I agree with all your suspicions, Justeazy.

Yesterday, Jedizora and Elfen were the two most suspicious ones. However, Elfen got replaced with Zenox, so the majority voted for Jedizora cause he was the only suspicious one left.
Now as I stated earlier, I thought that either Jedizora or Elfen was a scum, but only one of them. As Jedizora turned out to be a normal townie, then Elfen is the scum (according to my theory). Elfen was replaced with Zenox, so probably Zelox took over Elfen's role, and became a scum...

There are a few things suspicious about Zenox's behavior. I haven't played Mafia with him before from what I remember, so I don't know how he normally acts like, but IMO, we don't have too many posts from him to judge straight away. Your theory might be correct, but I do still think that that was just a town-town argument. So I wouldn't find him that suspicious, but with his vote and disappear (yes, I know he made 2 posts after his vote post, but still) behavior, I do find him a bit suspicious.

IGMEOY: tk900, Gonzo, Zenox

That's all I have to comment on for now. I'll probably not be posting for the rest of this week, since I'll be visiting my cousins in the USA and I'll return late Monday, but I'll try to read and maybe reply if I get the time ;)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Just to inform you... Djinn is a man.
... Yeah. I know, but I am REALLY bad with name relations.... (To be completely honest, there are a few members of my family who I'm not sure on their name... lol)
1 scum down, that's nice news :)
Now we have 3 scum left and 1 SK.
Yes, great news. But just for clarification on when I said 4 mafia and 1 third party, I usually refer to stats as they were when the game started unless I specifically say a time frame so you don't have to worry about a point of reference. :) I trust everyone to do the simple math of -1 for that nightkill.

link to present

Four Year ZD Member

Just because Elfen was suspicious doesn't mean in anyway zenox is scum because he replaced a suspicious people
IGMEOY:Komali

I have only played one mafia game with Zenox, and that was in Mafia 6 where I was night killed on the first night, and he was modkilled at the beginning as well. But in that game he was really active, and was the "kidnapper", so it seems strange that he has been really quiet in this game.
IGMEOY: Zenox

I have only played one mafia game with Zenox, and that was in Mafia 6 where I was night killed on the first night, and he was modkilled at the beginning as well. But in that game he was really active, and was the "kidnapper", so it seems strange that he has been really quiet in this game.
IGMEOY: Zenox

I stopped legitimately caring for Mafia as much after recent events regarding mafia. I've been reading, but I really have nothing to say. I only really ever talk/ed when I had something to say. Nothing is sticking a needle in my side at the moment, but I'll strike should the need arise.

I will say this: I've watched many games in action from the sidelines knowing who was who: The Mafia, especially the godfather, will try to remain inconspicuous, but will go against bandwagons that are towards one of the fellow Mafia members. They seem subtle during the action, but from the sides, you think to yourself "It's so obvious, how did we miss that?" I haven't seen anything of that sort yet, but keep an eye out.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, I looked back at ALL of the past posts & found a few new things.

sure...you seemed to immediately Post a vote without saying much of "hey guys! I hope we have fun!"........and If that seems wrong of me I terribly sorry, But i'm keeping to my vote for now.

You don't have to say "Hay guys! I hope we have fun!" in your first post on a mafia game.

Now that I've caught up only one that seems suspicious is Elfen, so.....
IGMEOY: Elfen

And what was your reasoning? I know Elfen was replaced but it still matters when you vote even if they aren't playing anymore.

Well since 1 scummy person dissapeared. ill have to go to the other scummy person.

VOTE: JEDIZORA

And how was he scummy to you?

Okay Since I just read what I miss I vote for Celeboy
Wait I change my Mind

Vote: Jedizora

I asked questions about these posts earlier but you haven't answered them yet.

IGMEOY: tk900, link to present, Goron Link, Josie

Well it seems like we are facing a dead end right now, there is not much discussing going on. I am going to have to go back and reread everything to see if I can find something that I overlooked the first time. There are a couple people who I am kind of suspicious of right now, but I don't really have enough evidence to place a vote.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ok, I'm tired of this "I'm going to/did base it off of other peoples evidence". From now on I am going to IGMEOY anyone who does that. It's not bad to have the same thoughts or go to with other peoples opinions but you should also state your own opinions. To me it just lookes like, if your mafia, you aren't really looking for scum because you you already know who is scum so you just go with others to look like town.

For those of you that didn't get that, for today, you are required to have voted for someone by the end of the deadline, unless you are inform me of inactivity before hand. If you do not meet the requirement, you will be killed.

It's interesting how we all have to vote or death. I suppose that's a good way to deal with the inactives. People can always vote no lynch if they want, but I don't believe that's really a way forward.

Ok so I think I figured out why we are required to vote today or be killed. Its the Dreaming God's ability, he may have been night killed, but he was still able to use his night ability before he died.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I re-read some stuff and am going to keep my vote on Goron Link but now got some evidence

Also Elfen was acting suspisous when he was voted on.
VOTE: Elfen

Doesn't say what was suspicious. He just voted

Still following what peaple are saying. IGMEOY:goomboo

He thinks goomboo is suspicious for following others but GL does the same thing for his vote on Elfen and jedizora

Well since 1 scummy person dissapeared. ill have to go to the other scummy person.

VOTE: JEDIZORA
Again no evidence

Oh Sorry i forgot to mention i was basing it off others people evidence. Newbie Mistake.

Admits he is using other people's evidence when he said goomboo was suspicious for doing that? Going back on your words?

We got 11 Votes. Its a Majority Lynch!

Seems a little too eager to end the end and get jedi lynched

It stinks that I didn't have Internet access for the past couple days because it was so obvious that jedi was town after several people voted for him with no reasoning and bandwagoned him. It makes sense why Djinn wasn't pointing any fingers now. Also to get people to start talking

Vote: Goron Link

Why? You have no evidence.
And Jedizora probaly made a mistake with his words to get everyone agansit him. RIP Jedizora

I clearly state that it's basically an RVS and then he says that jedi made too many mistakes

Also from my point of view it looks like he was trying to make Elfen and jedizora fight against each other so that when one died and flipped townie the town will kill the next one on the following day. Due to this I think that Zenox is townie(unless Goron Link flips town)

I have more suspicions but this post is long enough so I'll end it. My vote stands Goron Link until you reply to this post.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I'm sorry if I seem Suspicious, But if you want to vote for me, then that's your choice and I respect that. In my past post i was just saying that I don't Like the fact that we lost the Islands Guardian. Also BTW what does IGMEOY mean?

Ok, I'm tired of this "I'm going to/did base it off of other peoples evidence". From now on I am going to IGMEOY anyone who does that.
Is that Necessary? It sounds like your a bit on edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom