• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I am going to vote: JediZora because he and Elfen were the scummy ones in my head, but as Elfen has left, Jedi is the scummy one.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well if we're reaching a majority then I'll Vote: jedizora for pretty much the same reasons. Elfen and him are the scummy ones, but if we are trying to reach an agreement then jedizora is the way to go.

David

But you called me here...
Yup. That is a majority lynch.

It is now twilight

Seeing as how I'm busy this morning, I won't be able to write the lynch scene. You may still post in this thread until then though.

Jedizora

:right:
Yeah! I'm also very curious to see what he was (I just hope he wasn't a townie)! :)

I was a townie. From now on town, never do the hammer. Always wait and have that person roleclam. Never majority vote until they roleclaim. Now my current scum list?
Goron link. He turned behavoirs to quickley, from hanging on to my every word, to acting as if he knew it the whole time. Good luck town; you'll need it.

David

Final Vote Tally for Day 1:

jedizora (10) - Zenox, Justeazy, Goron Link, Komali, Josie, goomboo, tecknokid900, Go_Dark_Link, Celeboy, Meego7
Celeboy (1) - Raindrop14

That's a Lynch.

---------

"Jedizora! Its time for you to go!" "Yeah! Ever since we started this discussion, you've been nothing but trouble!" "Seriously, you're votes have been so wish-washey that I could take a bath with them!" "Lets kill him!!!!"

You see the Hero arise from the rock he was sitting on, apparently disturbed, as he was enjoying his mysterious music.

"So, you reached a majority?" I ask. You all nod in approval. "Well, lets get this over with, shall we?"

You see the Hero walk over to the one called jedizora. "Are you ready to accept your fate?" asks the Hero. "Eh. Lets get it over with," he responds.

The Hero walks over to the beach, holding his Ocarina and a sword. "Lets see... how should I do this? I've got it!" A mysterious song comes out of the Ocarina as the Hero plays it. At the same time, you see the Hero stab jedizora in the chest. Suddenly, you see jedizora fall to the ground, dead. Standing next to him is a statue of a figure that you all seem to recognize. Jedizora was Chef Bear, the cook of the town. However, he didn't appear to have any abilities, so you know that he was a Vanilla Townie.

"Just so you all know, today, I used the 'Elegy of Emptiness' on him. Its an effective way to see who someone really is. I may kill you all differently each day, but I wanted to show you a sample of the power that i have. When you reach a majority, there is no escape for that person. He will die." Says the Hero.

"Well, why don't you all get some sleep and think about what has transpired today, alright? We'll meet back together in the morning. Sleep well." Those words by the Hero end the day, and you all disperse, ready to sleep for the night.

---
The Dead:
Jedizora -
Chef Bear - Vanilla Townie
---

The night will end when I receive all night actions IN PM FORM, or in 48 hours. The date will be May 17 at about 2:00 PM Central Time.

Night One has Begun!

G

Generations

My brother asked me to split his posts, just in case. There is nothing to be seen here. He will post the night scene in a few minutes. Thank you for your patience.

~Generations

David

-----------
Djinn was traveling home from the meeting when he heard four distinct footsteps behind him. He was curious as to why people were following him, as he lived on the outskirts of the town. Anxious to return home, he began to run. But something stopped him. A nightmare appeared before his eyes, cutting him off. Then, the person that appeared to be the leader drew the final blow.
-----------
Go_Dark_Link was also traveling home after the meeting. He was anxious to get home, because he knew that it was dangerous to be out at dark. Suddenly, he heard strange footsteps following him, accompanied by one larger set of footsteps. Scared, he started running, but it was no use. An arrow shot him in the back, stopping him in his tracks. Finally, the larger one approached him, hitting him hard with a sharp weapon, killing him.
------------
You all wake up in the morning, anxious to get going with the next day. However, you realize that the tension is greater, and the day seems quite a bit gloomier than it was yesterday. You arrive to the same spot that you were at the previous day to see the Hero standing right where he was yesterday.

"Welcome back everyone. I hope you slept well!" he states. "Wait, what's this? We're down two more from the end of yesterday. You and you, go find the two that are missing and inform us who they were." he says, pointing to two individuals.

Five minutes pass, and the two individuals return. "Hero, we found Go_Dark_Link dead on the ground close to a dungeon looking area. Come with us!" Everyone follows them to the place where they found Go_Dark_Link. "Hmmm... Lets play the 'Elegy of Emptiness' and see who he was." You hear the same strange notes escape the Ocarina that the Hero is playing. Again, another statue is standing next to where Go_Dark_Link was. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here," the Hero says. "Looks like he was a member of the Nightmares known as Evil Eagle. Looks like a simple goon though. Now wasn't there someone else missing?" You all nod.

"We couldn't find him, Hero," replies one of the individuals.

"Look up there!" the Hero exclaims. "That giant egg wasn't there yesterday, was it?" You all gasp and wonder how that got there.

"Well, seeing as how Djinn is missing and that giant egg has recently appeared, I bet that he was The Windfish, a Dreaming God," the Hero says. Everyone is silent. "Looks like things are even worse and that our time is even shorter now guys. If the rest of the Nightmares aren't killed, there is no hope for the island. Everyone will be servants to the nightmares."

"Lets start this day and continue what we were doing yesterday." Says the Hero. "Also, for today only, Everyone must have voted by the end of the day under penalty of death. But just today. Happy scum hunting!" The Hero returns to his rock, playing on his mysterious Ocarina.

----------
Day 2 Has Begun!

The Dead:
Jedizora - Chef Bear (Vanilla Townie) (Lynched Day 1)
Djinn -
The Windfish (Dreaming God) (Night Killed Night 1)
Go_Dark_Link - Evil Eagle (Mafia Goon) (Night Killed Night 1)

The Living: Gonzo, Zelda_8, FirevsIce, link to present, green goron, Zenox, Justeazy, Goron Link, Komali, Josie, goomboo, tecknokid900, Celeboy, Meego7, Raindrop14 (15)

With 15 alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. The day will end Tuesday, May 24.
-----

For those of you that didn't get that, for today, you are required to have voted for someone by the end of the deadline, unless you are inform me of inactivity before hand. If you do not meet the requirement, you will be killed.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Well we lost two townies but killed 1 mafia. If the Go_Dark_link was night Killed.....Why would he Get Night killed if hes a Mafia? I guess we were Wrong About Jedizora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom