• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
If you have any doubts about my alignment:

Celeboy is 100%legit, GreenGoron.
Look back at his claim. Tell me if you can figure out why I think he is town. Don't say why, just let me know, yes or no, if you can figure out why I'm sure he is town.

Does anyone find her claim odd though?
There is something about it.

Raindrop, did you copy and paste the name/role part from your role PM, or did you write it yourself in the message box?

Plus, something else about you checks out too. Celeboy is 100% town.

The shade was what I was getting at in these 3 posts

It's also something to note that Green Goron didn't notice the colour...

Still though, any future claims should copy and paste and their character's name/role from their PM. Paraphrase the other stuff though, if asked.
That may still help us out.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Maybe, Viral. But we kind of don't want to give out the secret to the colours. Well, I suppose we kind of have to. I think Green Goron is the one who I may need to vote for. He seemed completely oblivious to what an obvious townie would notice.

FoS: Green Goron

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
That is true. We should just get scummy players to full claim with a copy pasted role, and get the 2nd scummiest player(s) to decide what is right/wrong about the claim.
That could work once, or twice.
I'm still rereading (omg it's taking forever) but so far I'm suspicious of TheGreen, GreenGoron, DekuShroom, and I have a nullread on THP and Illmatic.

EBDP
I think theGreen or Green goron are good targets today.

Vote: TheGreen

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
That is true. We should just get scummy players to full claim with a copy pasted role, and get the 2nd scummiest player(s) to decide what is right/wrong about the claim.
That could work once, or twice.
I'm still rereading (omg it's taking forever) but so far I'm suspicious of TheGreen, GreenGoron, DekuShroom, and I have a nullread on THP and Illmatic.

EBDP
I think theGreen or Green goron are good targets today.

I agree with you on both points. Also, we townies know exactly what our PMs looked like, therefore if one doesn't look the same (and has no explanation for it) we can tell who they are. *Stretches* So yeah.

He's so inactive, and other reasons too. But more importantly, if he's town he's definitely not helping us, but I think he's scum.

Tally:

TheGreen - 2
(Viral Maze, Meego7)

Yet to Vote: Deku Shroom, Pocket Asian, Meego7, Illmatic, green goron, TreeHuggerPanda, Elfen, Viral Maze, Gonzo, TheGreen, Celeboy, MaikuIncarnate

Takes 7 to Majority Lynch. Day Ends April 21st.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Ugh. Caught up mostly. Sorry for the inactivity.

Erm... I'm town.

so ya. lawl. Should I just go ahead and post the wincon before you guys force green goron to?
I'm thinking yes.

Ok, i've decided not to post the wincon but say just say that I'll win when the Mafia and all uv thoos cray-z forces opposing Windfall Island have been eliminated;

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Green Goron, whats wrong with what Jake posted.

Ugh. Caught up mostly. Sorry for the inactivity.

Erm... I'm town.

so ya. lawl. Should I just go ahead and post the wincon before you guys force green goron to?
I'm thinking yes.

Ok, i've decided not to post the wincon but say just say that I'll win when the Mafia and all uv thoos cray-z forces opposing Windfall Island have been eliminated;

It should say "You win when the Mafia and all forces opposing Windfall Island have been eliminated"

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Eh I'm just going to vote later on maybe x.x to lazy. I will find out later on who seems suspicious or not. Probably Thegreen since one of y'all said he only had 9 post during day 3 and all. Sooo 3 post a day, seems like staying in the requirments of inactivity.

Hey guys... Gonzo is taking me camping for a few days. I'll be back Wednesday morning (so Gonzo will be gone too).

Until then Hero of Music will be in charge.

=.= He has his eyes on you.

Have fun and KEEP ON VOTING!

David

But you called me here...
That's right, I'm in charge. And I have my eyes on you.

If you would like a vote count in the next few days, feel free to ask for one, and I shall give you one. However, the current vote count is:

Tally:

TheGreen - 2
(Viral Maze, Meego7)

Yet to Vote: Deku Shroom, Pocket Asian, Meego7, Illmatic, green goron, TreeHuggerPanda, Elfen, Viral Maze, Gonzo, TheGreen, Celeboy, MaikuIncarnate

Takes 7 to Majority Lynch. Day Ends April 21st.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hommy is in charge, but I'm supervising him. :3

Anywho. Getting to the last legs of the game. All I can say is go with your gut. Don't be afraid to do something crazy. And don't give in to the pressure to vote for who everyone else is voting for, unless you're sure that's what you want. Now get out there and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom