• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BEFORE Skyward Sword?

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
If you really want a prequel, you may find this quote more interesting: "and while he is journeying back and forth between these two worlds, the mystery of why the worlds have been divided and separated becomes clear to him." While this provides a story in the distant past, I don't think it's worth making a game about, as it will probably (definitely, as stated in the quote) be explained in this game. ...unless they do another SW-OoT...but they still have to do that with ST first.

Flashback time, question mark? And I'd bet you a lot of money that Link's friend is OoT Link's mom or Zelda, because if I've learned anything from Starwars it's that if you introduce a new character in the prequel, THEY MUST DIE!!!!!

I'm pretty sure Link will lose his "friend" in the beginning. It's not likely that he already lost the friend because then the beginning of the game would start off with Link as powerfull as the previous game with all of his items.

hmmm really....cause i didnt see all links items from oot in mm aww well i guess i just missed that huh

as for the thread its a posibility but i dont think it will happen.if there was going to be a prequel then im preety sure nintendo wouldnt tell us what happens at the end of that prequel.......if this makes sense lol

David

But you called me here...
Flashback time, question mark? And I'd bet you a lot of money that Link's friend is OoT Link's mom or Zelda, because if I've learned anything from Starwars it's that if you introduce a new character in the prequel, THEY MUST DIE!!!!!

I highly doubt that the friend is OoT Link's mom. Skyward Sword has to take place a few hundred years before OoT. The people wouldn't forget about Skyloft in just a few years. And it is possible that the friend is Zelda, but we can't know for sure, so don't get your hopes up.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I hope it's not Zelda who is the lost friend! That would be odd, Zelda is "Princess" Zelda right? That's how it's always been. Of course, I may be wrong, which I hope not!

Link19x

Freak on a leash xp
maybe when the people in skyloft find out about the evil in the land below, one brave person goes down to confront it, which will be Link's " valuable friend" then his friend never comes back and Link goes down there himself and tries to find him( but of course, he finds the skyward sword before he does). Just using my imagination here people (:

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Typically, almost every Zelda has it set up where one of Link's friends are missing at the beginning. Look at Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Twilight Princess. All of them involve one (or more) of Link's friends being kidnapped or missing at the beginning of the game (like, within the first 1/2 hour).

So, it's with that logic that I'm guessing that one of Link's friends may stray from Skyloft and be kidnapped, then be taken down to the kingdom filled with chaos below. Perhaps it could be that a dark evil just goes up to Skyloft and takes him/her, or it could be something like Epic Mickey, where they go down out of curiosity, accidentally awaken a great evil, then run away (but in this case, Link's friend wouldn't make it, but Link would still run, only to dramatically look back). However, still, I don't think there will be any prequel that entails Link making a friend just so that way he can lose that friend in Skyward Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom