• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beetle Running Out of Energy

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
I was just at the Temple of Time and after the cutscene, I saw Gorko standing outside. I pulled out the beetle to hit him with it to see how he would react. However, as soon as the beetle crosses the entrance, it runs out of energy and returns to me. Has anybody else noticed this?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Beetle has certain boundaries it can go in some specific areas. It's designed so that you oftentimes can't use the Beetle to spy ahead; you need to work out the puzzle/challenge you're currently on and then move onward. But later in the game you can upgrade the Beetle so that it can speed up and ultimately has more stamina, meaning it'll be able to go farther. Not sure if it could then be utilized to surpass the aforementioned boundaries, though.

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
I think if the beetle didn't run out of energy there would be no use for items with ammo, like with the bow and arrow. And then the beetle wouldn't exist, because nintendo would decide they like the bow and arrow better. Do you catch my drift? i thought not.:lol:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I'm not sure where exactly you aimed the Beetle but you may have been trying to fly it into an unloaded room which, if you could fly it far enough, you would be able to see something kind of like this:

OcarinaOfTimeSeamWalking.jpg

Nintendo doesn't want it to be that easy to see things like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom