• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Beeky's Doodles

Beeker

Wild Card
So, yesterday I was going through my room and decided to scan and upload some old pictures.And I realized I still hadn't made myself an art thread yet!:sweat:

Most of the time I doodle fanart, usually for Zelda or Pokemon. Here are some things I've done, hope you enjoy! ^^

Middymiddymidna.jpg

This was done maybe a year ago?:/ It's one of my favourite pictures of Midna I've drawn.

IMG_0414.jpg

A school assignment. Me being me I had to do Zelda XD

Yoshi.png

A recent picture of Yoshi. He's so adorable :3

And, for the lulz:

LOLOL.jpg

My drawing skill in grade five. When I found this in my house, I died laughing.

I also have a few more things on my Deviantart page, but not too much(I'm workin' on it :P)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
These drawings look awesome! Believe it or not, your drawing skills when you were in fifth grade look a lot better than mine. :P I would love to see more of these, since they look awesome! :)

Your doodles are awesome, I'll say that. My favourite doodle you done so far would be the Yoshi one. Just a quick tip, even though you're just doodling, while you doodle you should atleast do proportion and do some things that are not doodle that you can improve on; hair, eyes, hands, etc. So, try and keep that in mind. ;)

Beeker

Wild Card
Wow. I seemed to have buried this thread. Well, I finally have more drawings I want to show you guys ^^

And now, Pokemon pictures! I've loved drawing Pokemon ever since I was a kid. I still remember how I used to always draw them by looking at the various Pokedex books I had. The thing I love the best about Pokemon is not the games, but the creatures themselves!

CCF00222011_00001copy.jpg

'Scuse the fadiness of it. I drew this yesterday at school(hence the lines in the paper. Hey, I still manage to get my work done ;D)
It's of Growlithe and Eevee, chasing a fairy. Yay crossovers! :D

BlitzandZeburaika.png

I did this one today. It's of two new Pokemon from Black and White, Blitzle(the smaller one) and Zeburaika(its evolved form). I love how this picture turned out(for the most part, anyway), I'm still trying to find a comfortable style to draw on the computer with. It'll just take some time to get used to something ;)

And another note: I can't stop looking at Blitzle's adorableness. X3

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Man, Beeker! These are AMAZING!!!! I like your style of drawing; the way you take something and merge it into something of your own. I like to do this too, and I'm glad I see someone else doing the same. But these are incredible..... I'm stunned beyond mortal belief.

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm sorry thread, I always keep forgetting you! ;-;

Anyway, I'm back to drawing after a while. ^^
Here's some of my recent stuff.
Beccahcopy.jpg

A self portrait of me, myself and I. Am happy with this one, because of the proportion looked better than other stuff before. =D
Teamshot.png

My group of Pokemon which are important to me. These are all based off some Pokemon I own and they are my favourites. :3
CCF06152011_00000copy.png

This last one I'm sharing started as an extremely derpy school doodle. I then decided to scan it and try cel shading with it. Then make it my wallpaper. :lol:

That's all for now, but hopefully there will be more soon. I promise. :P

Beeker

Wild Card
Hmm, pretty good, are these just doodles or do you spend much effort on them?

Despite the name of the thread, I actually spend a lot of time on these pictures, especially on the digital ones. It'll at least take an hour or two to do something, and I try to put as much effort into them as I can. <:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Despite the name of the thread, I actually spend a lot of time on these pictures, especially on the digital ones. It'll at least take an hour or two to do something, and I try to put as much effort into them as I can. <:
Wow, same with me!

Beeker

Wild Card
This one I could clean up a bit, but I think it looks fine.
toooncopy.png

To sum it up, this is inspired by the last couple days. All I have been doing is the Nintendo Gallery sidequest in Wind Waker and taking pictographs of people. So I felt like drawing Toon Link doing so. :P

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Very nice collection of art you have going on! The Pokemon pictures in particular are really nice, and I love the dynamic poses. You seem a lot more comfortable with animal forms than with human forms, which is totally OK! (Or at least I hope it is because I am too xD; Broke away from using official art poses via several years of drawing Pokemon. ) I'll go check out your deviant art, too.

Your newest picture is really cute! <3 Only thing I could say is maybe lower his boot a little bit, and then add a little "bump" of white above to help suggest that he's bending his knee. Love how your pushing the action in the picture though. Keep up the good work!

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I'm sorry thread, I always keep forgetting you! ;-;

Anyway, I'm back to drawing after a while. ^^
Here's some of my recent stuff.
Beccahcopy.jpg

A self portrait of me, myself and I. Am happy with this one, because of the proportion looked better than other stuff before. =D
Teamshot.png

My group of Pokemon which are important to me. These are all based off some Pokemon I own and they are my favourites. :3
CCF06152011_00000copy.png

This last one I'm sharing started as an extremely derpy school doodle. I then decided to scan it and try cel shading with it. Then make it my wallpaper. :lol:

That's all for now, but hopefully there will be more soon. I promise. :P

I'm definitely looking forward to more of your work (especially if it looks like the "derpy" one. BTW, is it me, or Zelda looks a lot like this?).

This one I could clean up a bit, but I think it looks fine.
toooncopy.png

To sum it up, this is inspired by the last couple days. All I have been doing is the Nintendo Gallery sidequest in Wind Waker and taking pictographs of people. So I felt like drawing Toon Link doing so. :P

I always wondered how the Windfall people felt with Link taking pictures of them with them without their permission lol. Not sure why, but this one makes me think of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom