• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Beeky's Doodles

Beeker

Wild Card
I promised a bunch of people I would show them this but never did. :sweat:
LinkandZellycopy.png

The full picture from my avatar! Was trying to draw a somewhat cutesy picture of Skyward Link and Zelda. :3
Also, a while ago I found some random sketches and doodles form the past year of scool and some I love. If I can find where I put them, I'll upload them here!

Beeker

Wild Card
Thanks. Now that I look at it, his eyes are big. o-o
Going into stuff that was drawn probably a year ago! *shoulddateworkmoar*
CCF08172011_00006.jpg

A somewhat smirky Wolf Link. Looks like it to me. XD
CCF08172011_00005.jpg

Some creature that looks like some kind of birdman. I should expand on it.(and a derptastic Chuchu for good measure) c:
CCF08172011_00004copy.jpg

This last one is a design of my own. I think at the time I meant it to be Zelda in an animal form. Since Link is a wolf, and Ganon is a pig, I tried to make her a Keaton/fox, I thought it could fit somehow XD

I think I may redo these and post them back here. ^^

ENA-three!

the man from mars
niiiicccce! i like your style. the tp one is good! i like the link with the camera one to!

did you do your own colors? im not to great at colors yet, would you ever color some of my work?

Beeker

Wild Card
Beekachu2.png

Beekachu, the Adowable Mouse Pokemon. Beekachus spend their time in comfortable bedroom habitats, doodling what they imagine and lurking forums.
I had to do this sometime. XD
Ammyy.png

Amaterasu, since I'm on an Okami high.

Omigawsh, Berkelium. The Beekachu is so amazing and adorable~ ^^ The shading is really good, and the fur looks so shiny. x) I need to ask, do you have a touch-pad or touch screen for your digital art, or is it all with the mouse? Because it's pretty accurate. I have to take pictures of doodles that I've drawn in pencil (my dad won't share his scanner with me...) and then zoom in to, like, 800-1000% to color them. xD I just can't bear to actually color the original copy because I'll most-likely ruin it--at least on the computer, there's an undo button.

Well, that was a little episode of Amanda's rambling, huh? Nerm... the Amaterasu looks pretty good, too. I've never gotten the chance to play Okami--same with Pokémon--but I don't have to have played the games to appreciate fanart for them. I really love the colors you used on it... and the sun rays look amazing.

Last edited:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I thought Amaterasu's designs were red. Along with all the rest of the Brush Gods. . .

Beeker

Wild Card
bubbles____by_beekerthenut-d4a9rzq.png

This weird idea was in my head.
I HATE THESE BUBBLES.

Also. I've been thinking about opening up requests lately. Of course I do this right when I begin to get more assignments. :sweat:
So the deal is this: if you want a request, message me. I can't take too many at a time, so if you do want something, don't be surprised if it takes a while or is turned down/put off. I GOTS A LIFE YA KNOW. (not really :P)

ETA: I forgot to mention! I have a sort of project in the works. As soon as I get it going, I'll show it to you guys! =D

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
Okay so my first batch of requests is here :3
This one is from miss Katelynn
seeu_by_beekerthenut-d4apkae.png

And the next, from Tony. Iron Maiden related, of course. :bleh:
Eddieeecopy.png

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
OMG!! You drew Ms. SeeU perfectly!! I love it. Mind if I use her as my avatar and signature? (you draw Vocaloids pretty good, she looks awesome.)

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
You drew that Eddie Link so perfectly...I am shocked, amazed...that you could draw something that epic with such vague details. Pure epic win. Beeky you really out did yourself. Keep on drawing!

Beeker

Wild Card
I haven't done too many digital pieces lately, cept this one I'm proud of. :3
look_to_the_sky_by_beekerthenut-d4ersed.png

Tried giving a painted, lineless look. And fluffy clouds! 8D
I also may come back and upload some school doodles/Skyward Sword sketches I made out of boredom, so watch this post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom