• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Beek's Doodles and Stuffs

Beeker

Wild Card
Decided to make new thread for doodles and drawings and other things I've been doing. C:
these are mostly messy sketches/coloured sketches, done a while ago.
tumblr_mwczigRdCb1r8ne0ko2_1280.png

tumblr_mwczigRdCb1r8ne0ko1_1280.png

tumblr_mwd004pMfP1r8ne0ko1_1280.png

Decided to try drawing a Digimon in a Pokemon style. I loved how it turned out, and may do more. :3
tumblr_mwul4gUe7z1r8ne0ko1_1280.png

[obligatory zelink here]
meowmeow_zpscca4d503.png

can you tell I liked 3D World lol
marthlank_zpse96d8da2.png

Sorta recent but WIP of me randomly drawing OoT Link in FE Awakening Marth's clothes c:

Also in a Fire Emblem craze right now, so may draw a bunch more from that 8D

Beeker

Wild Card
Huurrrff need to update this thread more. Taking a break form shiny hunting, so maybe I can pick up the pen again! :P
Sassy Wendy and a character concept that I have no idea what to do with lookwise. xD

betch_zps6176e4ef.png

bac4f70d-febf-4321-ba36-8d32703071c6_zpse0482c4e.png

Fig

The Altruist
Wow, Beeks! These are incredible! I just noticed this thread right now but I am amazed by your beautiful artwork! Keep up the amazing talent that I know you are going to excel at! You will have my complete support in your artistic career! :yes: You deserve an award for your hard work. (>^~^)> :shinesprite:

I really love the Bowser one, Berkelium! Bowser is so kawaii~ <3 (also, we're art thread twins =D) I see your style has changed a bit since you've last posted in your other art thread--looks great! Keep it up, dahlin'. Don't forget some IngoxInigo stuffs here and there. :bleh:

Beeker

Wild Card
tumblr_n2ad7jGQRa1r8ne0ko1_1280.png

Yay for pulling up old OCs I used to draw in class in elementary school!
I remember this was in my mind some sort of electric fakemon, before it had gigantic ears and a Raichu tail (idek why), so thought I'd try to redraw and make it look better lol

Fig

The Altruist
tumblr_n2ad7jGQRa1r8ne0ko1_1280.png

Yay for pulling up old OCs I used to draw in class in elementary school!
I remember this was in my mind some sort of electric fakemon, before it had gigantic ears and a Raichu tail (idek why), so thought I'd try to redraw and make it look better lol

These are just so great Beeks! I really love your art style as it keeps telling that it is that rare mix of beautifully designed art. I don't know how to explain that but I truly mean that as a compliment! I really am liking at what I'm seeing right now and I'm glad that you are willing to display your amazing art for the general public to see and be amazed in! Keep up the amazing and beautiful work Beeks! I can't wait to see what you have in store inside that marvelous mind of yours! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom