• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beeker's Treehouse of Graphics

Beeker

Wild Card
Could I request a gold userbar as well? Maybe it could have the Triforce? I know how to make userbars, but mine never look anywhere near as good as other people's (I make mine in GIMP and have no idea how to get black wrapping behind the text or the bordering behind the userbar - below is an example of one I made, incredibly bland because IDK how to make good UBs.
attachment.php
)

Hmm...that userbar doesn't look bad! The only things I would say are to add a border, and maybe arrange the text a little better. I believe to make a border in GIMP, you hit Ctrl+A, then go to Edit> Stroke Selection(I know it's there somewhere :P)

And sure, CrazyforCuckoos, I'll see what I can do. I don't mind colouring.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Hey Beeker, hate to bother you again, but you seem to be the only working graphics artist these days... Anyway, I would like a signature for my fan fic.

Left Side: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uV8MWZb-OgY/THcoKk7fWXI/AAAAAAAAACc/nf5xjxkX9qU/s1600/AnimeBoy.jpg
Right Side: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/294/c/8/Medusa_Arachne__Spoiler_by_hidrico.jpg EDIT: You can cut out that arrow tail by her butt

And in the middle write, "Witch Hunter Volume 1"

Please and thank you! :P

EDIT: Forget about this...

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
Almost done, just have to do the one on the side.

Vanitas, here's your banner. Haven't made one in a long time :sweat:

EDIT: Made something new for meself. :B
Kirbybosssigcopy.png

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
Boooomp.

I haven't done anything in a while, due to school. so I booted up PS tonight and made something new for myself. :3
splooooshcopy.png

I'm a messy girl. 8D

Beeker

Wild Card
Dooble post!
sheikah.png

Another somewhat colourful Skyward Sword character sig. I really love this one.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
Type: Signature
Size: I'm not a size knowing person but the size of that blastoise one is nice
Description: I'd like the triforce but dark link to the left and a faded hookshot to the right. Also i'd like the background to be blue.
Text: Ghostly Desires. Please if you made this I would be very..very..grateful. Also can you put the url? for it(link will be fine). Thank you. -HookShotFTW

Last edited:

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Description: Can you do one with Eevee (regular form) and link together? and id like to have a black border. can you make it somewhat colorful too?also whatever you think looks good like background designs and whatnot you can do that.
Size: Uhhhmmm, lol the size of your current one is nice:P
Text: ZeldaFan11

Thanks!

~Also i think your really good at this stuff, everyone ive seen looks amazing. Keep it up!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hey Beeker! I was wondering if you could make my a siggy and avy set.

Type: Siggy
Size: Doesn't matter
Character:http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuQ3h_TVZeixLPg_LwU5Xb4ieqbtmaxuNsvNiej1QBgzqvw5rzw3H3W9nbsA
Text: Top right, Welcome to the Assassin's Cafe! May I take you're order? Bottom left, Ezio Auditore da Firenze ~XIII~
Fount: Kingdom Hearts
Effects and colors: Anything!

Type: Avy
Size:100x100
Character:http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuQ3h_TVZeixLPg_LwU5Xb4ieqbtmaxuNsvNiej1QBgzqvw5rzw3H3W9nbsA
Text: Ezio ~XIII~
Fount: Kingdom Hearts
Effects and colors: Anything!

Thanks again ^^

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I have been wanting a sig for a while but it always takes me forever to shop around when I go looking for something and I find that I really like your style and would love it if you could please make a signature and avatar for me.

Size: 800x250
Description: I would like it to be based on the Wii game Fragile Dreams ~Farewell Ruins of The Moon~ I would like THIS PICTURE to be featured in the background (without the Logo on the left) and you can enhance that however you would like or make one similar to this if it does not work with the request. In the centre, I would like THIS PICTURE of the main character. I would also like THIS and THIS worked in if it is at all possible. The girl can be left out if she is too hard but I would really love it if you could work in the other guy! If the picture does not work, feel free to search for an alternate image; the character's name is Crow. Finally, I would like the name of the game in Japanese added somewhere on the image. It looks like THIS and to save you the trouble this is the breakdown:
フラジール - This is shown above the English word Fragile
FRAGILE - This one is obvious!
~さよなら月の廃墟~ And this is the last line in the tlides (~)
For reference, THIS is the English version of the logo. But the logo is not necessary if it is too hard to make or looks wrong when placed on the image.

Type: Avatar
Size: 100x100
Description: I would like it to be a picture of the character Gash OR Zeon from the anime "Konjiki no Gash Bell". My preference would be for Zeon but either is fine! To help with pictures, the English title of this anime is "Zatch Bell". The character Gash is called Zatch and Zeon's English name is Zeno. Should you do Gash (Zatch) I would like him to maybe have a golden glow effect/golden lightning or something along those lines as he uses golden electricity to attack. Should you do Zeon (Zeno), I would like some blue lightning in the background or something along those lines as he uses blue electricity to attack.

EDIT: I can't find a decent picture for Zeon but he looks similar to gash only he wears white and has white hair.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom