• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beeker's Treehouse of Graphics

Beeker

Wild Card
Welcome to the Treehouse! Here you will find an ever-growing collection of signatures, avatars, and all sorts of graphics!

Here are some examples of work as well as some of my favourites~
linkylinksig.png

Laaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

Blastoise.png

Shineee8B.png

Skullie.png

Bowsaaa.png

I am also open for requests! If you would like one, please put:
Type: What kind of graphic. Avatar, signature, etc.
Size: Size of request (make sure to keep it in forum limit ;))
Description: A small description of what you want. If you want a specific picture in your image, put it here ^^
Text Any text you want on it.

Last edited:
To be brutally honest, I think that you need to change your stlying of text altogether. First of all, I find that it takes my attention away from the render, something that you don't want to do. Secondly, on the first signature, the text is actually quite hard to read. In both cases, you might want to make the text smaller and give it around 60% opacity, so that it doesn't draw attention away from the renders. Also, for the first one you probably would want to change the font you used so that it's easier to read. :)

Onto the renders. For the first singature, the renders are perfectly fine, except that besides for Midna the renders are quire blurred, unless that's just my monitor, but I don't think it is. And the middle render has a lot of stuff the is around it which I don't think should be there, and makes it look bad. So you could try and sharpen the renders with any of the filters you have available, and then zoom into the middle render on a white background so that you can see all the little debris stuff and delete it. :)

This may be too harsh, but the renders for the second signature don't really mix in my opinion. I think that you'd need more of a passive Link than an active one, if you get what I mean.

Don't take this criticism to badly, afterall, I'm trying to help you. :) You'll get better with practice though. I'm looking forward to seeing what works you will post in the future. :)

Beeker

Wild Card
Oh, it's no problem! Like I've said, I've only started making these recently, so I'm not gonna know EVERYTHING about how to properly make them.

And thanks for the advice! I actually really appreciate it!:D

Oh, it's no problem! Like I've said, I've only started making these recently, so I'm not gonna know EVERYTHING about how to properly make them.

And thanks for the advice! I actually really appreciate it!:D

If you want a site that has some pretty decent tutorials, just google Sigtutorials and take a look at the site. :)

Kybyrian

Since you've got Photoshop you should definitely take a look at the site that Durion mentioned. They've got great tutorials and will introduce you to a whole new style of signature making than what you're currently doing. You can always mix the two or stick to one in your signatures, though. :)

These are actually pretty good. Aside from what Durion mentioned, there is really nothing that I can find wrong with them. As said, the renders in the Midna one are kind of blurry and that should be fixed. What I suggest is going to a good site like Planet Renders (requires registration to view the full png) and finding a nicely sized render. When you're scaling down renders you can hold the shift button and drag from the corner and it will preserve the quality so they aren't blurry. Planet Renders and other places usually have some big nice quality renders that you can use in just about any size you need to.

You should also experiment with your text. Try adding different blending options to it and placing it differently, using different fonts, etc. Find what looks the best to you and use it! Remember to not use fonts that are too fancy or anything, because they can be hard to read and actually make the signature look worse. Also, as Durion said, you can try drawing more attention to the render and not toward the text. This can be done with different text placement, colors, lowering opacity, or whatever else seems to work for you.

I, too, look forward to seeing your future works.

Beeker

Wild Card
Okay, I've been making a couple sigs(and wallpapers) due to boredom.

zorawatersig.png

asmashingsig.png

^ I like how this last one turned out.^^

Edit: Forgot to add in my new avatar!:lol:

Beekthewarrioravy.gif

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
Gah, it's been a while since I updated this thread!:lol:

Because school has started up again, I haven't done as much, but digging through my stuff, I have found a couple graphics=)

Sorenavy.png
My avatar with Soren(from the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series)

JohsigXD-1.png
Signature for J Oh (drawn out XD)

Middyssig.png
New signature I recently made. I was experimenting a bit on this one. I also have been doing wallpapers for myself(it seems to be what I like to do at the moment:lol:):

My entry for the GCC Pokemon Wallpaper:
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae167/MysticBeekah/pokewallcopy.png

My Skyward Sword Wallpaper:
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae167/MysticBeekah/SSLinkWallpapercopy.png

Also, the Treehouse is open for request now! I feel a little more confident on my graphics, so if you would like something, just message me the details!:P

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm also going to request it here: Beeker, I'm currently asking other members to make me a wallpaper or otherwise an oversized banner. I will put those up at my Sige at the page: Other Works. My request to you is this:
Can you make me a Twiligth Princess wallpaper or banner size 500 by 500? I have no demands for pics opr characters. You can add whoever you wanna add and whatever you wanna add. I only ask you to add both Shad and Ilia in it and in a corner write in a small font your username. Small BUT visible so others can see it was made by you.
Can you do this for Vee? *puppy eyes*

Beeker

Wild Card
Here it is, another dump of graphics( Hey, doing these are fun =P). I've been doing quite a few of these lately, maybe I should draw more...drawings! :sweat:

Most of these are by request or from the Graphic Request Thread:

MajoraKingsSig.png
For MajoraKing12

PhantomTriforcesig.png
For PhantomTriforce

ShadIliaWall.png
Banner for Vee (Aka Bigelover88)

And some other stuff:

linkylinksig.png
My new signature. I personally think this is one of the best I've made so far,seeing the progress I've made.(I love it, but that's me. Maybe I'm actually starting to learn! XD)

Ganonsig.png

A sig I made for fun, which pretty much means it's a project of boredom at school.:lol:

I just realized something too, that I forgot to put some kind of form/template for requests. 'Cuz that's a good thing to forget:sweat::

Type: Avatar, signature, or whatever you would like!
Size:
Description:
Text:

If you would like one of my (decent) siggys or graphics, leave a message here or on my profile!

More to come soon... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom