• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beeker's Treehouse of Graphics

Z

ZeldaFan90

Could I have a Triforce sig with link on one side of it and darklink on the other side getting ready to battle?

size: same as yours

text: could I have ZeldaFan90 in the bottom left corner

I also want a forest backround

I hope you can make it!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hey Beeky well I really need to get a new siggy and Can you use these pictures Just Blue Link And This
size: 400x130(if thats doesn't work use the size mine siggy right now)

text: The Master of Ike and Toon Link and put Toon Link in a corner

Beeker

Wild Card
Feel like updating~
Untitled-2copy.png

zoooooomcopy.png

Some sigs I made because I've been in the mood to play those games. :P

Hey Beeker, it's me with another request. I'd like a green and white background with this picture set behind it. At the top I'd like it to say "Every Hero starts somewhere..." in black, and at the bottom for it to say, "Hero of Time" in dark green. No rush on making it, but please do!:D

~HoT

Beeker

Wild Card
Hey Beeker, it's me with another request. I'd like a green and white background with this picture set behind it. At the top I'd like it to say "Every Hero starts somewhere..." in black, and at the bottom for it to say, "Hero of Time" in dark green. No rush on making it, but please do!:D

~HoT

Alright, I've finished. Here you go~

Hope the text isn't too dark. D=

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hiya Beeker, could I ask for an avatar? If it isn't too much trouble, could you put SS Link in an icy background? No text is needed. Thanks so much if you do it, thanks again if you can't.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
Hello Beeker. It's been awhile since I have had a good signature and you were the first person I came to ^^. I would like an Iron Maiden sig (how original). I would like multiple forms of Eddiea on it and I will post links to specific pictures. On the very top I would like it to have the Iron Maiden logo and at the bottom it could say Up the Irons. If you could do this it would be awesome. Take your time and have fun with it. Just work your Beeker supra powers on it XD.
Here are the links to the pics of Eddie.
Number of the Beast
SiT Eddie
SSoaSS Eddie
Here's the logo

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hey Beeky I remember you gave me my siggy I was wondering if I can have the Url to it again

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Could I request a gold userbar as well? Maybe it could have the Triforce? I know how to make userbars, but mine never look anywhere near as good as other people's (I make mine in GIMP and have no idea how to get black wrapping behind the text or the bordering behind the userbar - below is an example of one I made, incredibly bland because IDK how to make good UBs.
attachment.php
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom