• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beeker's Treehouse of Graphics

It's been a while since I've looked at this thread, but since you first started the thread you've improved your skills greatly. Especially with blending in your renders and removing focus from your text, it makes your signatures appealing to the eye. All of your signatures are looking really good, good work.

David

But you called me here...
Herpderprandomupdates :3

pichuuu.png

Untitled-Mikuuuu.png

RedKoopa.png

Skullie.png

boredomsiggy.png

Was also working on a new avatar, but Photoshop decided to close on me :dry:
Meh, I'll do it later.

Looking great Beeker! You're really starting to get the hang of making signatures! One thing that could be easily improved would be your text placement in the bottom of the signature. It doesn't look all that appealing to me. You want to try to blend it all in and make it look uniform and amazing.

Other than that, well done!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I must say, I looked at your first post, then at your most recent ones, and you have improved AMAZINGLY!!! My fave is the skullkid one with the hylian writing at the bottom! A very neat touch! Well done.

Beeker

Wild Card
Thanks all for the comments ^^

Haven't done much lately, but changed that by making new stuff!

Some OoT related stuff:
YoungZelda.png

OoTLinkcopy.png

Should make a Ganondorf one to compliment. :3

Untitledtanoooookicopy.png

And some requests:
HylianBeastcopy.png

EKavycopy.png

Since summer is here and I have more time on my hands, expect more from me soon! =D

Hey Beeker! Can you make an avy for me?

I'd like this picture, with HERO written in the green part, OF written in the yellow part, and TIME written in the red part. Preferrably in the Zelda font, but any font similar to that will do.

Thanks in advance!

~HoT

Beeker

Wild Card
Nyannn.png

Lololo, I just found this in my Photobucket. Something I did months ago in school, in like, 20 minutes. A photomanip of Nyan Cat. Just thought I'd share. :3

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I have a request so see if you can handle it...

First I'd like an avatar using this picture: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs32/i/2008/203/b/6/Soul_Eater___Death_The_Kid_by_XTi4N.png (Just the face)

Then I'd like a signature using these 3 people, so you might have to use a bigger render: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/013/1/3/Soul_Eater___Kid___Patty___Liz_by_XTi4N.png Oh and if you could write Greed on the siggy that'd be cool.

Somebody already told me they couldn't do this, so if you can't don't worry, I'll understand! :)

Beeker

Wild Card
Oh, it's no problemo!

Here you are Greed~(click on the pics for links and stuff) ^^

Your sig is done too, I just noticed a little nitpick I have with it. Will fix it up now~
EDIT: Done. Only a bug that took a minute to get rid of.

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
Could you make me a sig?
For sizing...I'm saying whatever you have as the size for your current siggy.
Just base it off of Ocarina of Time...feel free to be creative and do whatever you like.
Only specific detail...make it include Oot Link and Zelda.
Text....hmmm....just put OcarinaLinkLOZ in the bottom right corner I guess.
Would you have the time open to make the sig?
It would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers!

Thanks all for the comments ^^

Haven't done much lately, but changed that by making new stuff!

Some OoT related stuff:
YoungZelda.png

OoTLinkcopy.png

Should make a Ganondorf one to compliment. :3

Untitledtanoooookicopy.png

And some requests:
HylianBeastcopy.png

EKavycopy.png

Since summer is here and I have more time on my hands, expect more from me soon! =D

Beeker...for the sig, all I can really ask is you change the bakground colour of your Link OoT sig to a green/white/gold blend and just add my name at bottom right like I pointed out in the other post. That way I can save you time and you won't have to make a new sig from scratch :)
Thanks so much!

Beeker

Wild Card
Not much today, but a vent/boredom sig.

There'snothingelsetodo. Dl

coolsigcopy.png

Partially because of the heatwave that has hit. People are advised to stay inside. Even if going outside, a guy like Mario could keep us cool. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom