• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beeker's Treehouse of Graphics

Beeker

Wild Card
Been working on even more stuff of all sorts ^^
The first few are meant to be sigs, the last two, random things I did XD

Laaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
Was experimenting on this one with blurring and gradient maps. They're fun :3

I've also started experimenting with C4D's!

hemlarocC4D.png
Following Hero of Music's tutorial

WOOSH.png
Noodling around with C4D's and other effects to see what they would look like.

Charizarrrd.png
Boredom project, which I think turned out nice XD

Also, since it's the season, happy holidays!

Hope you've all been good... :lol:

linksdeliverinmahpresents8D.png

David

But you called me here...
WOOSH.png
Noodling around with C4D's and other effects to see what they would look like.

You really are getting the hang of the C4Ds. I'd recommend changing up the font and the text though. That's all that really needs work. Great job!

Beeker

Wild Card
I'd recommend changing up the font and the text though. That's all that really needs work. Great job!

Thanks ^_^ Text has always been a problem for me, so I've been trying to work on it:sweat:

Anyway, some new random stuff!

Beekachuuu.png

Gardiesig.png

May go back and add to the first one, but I like it. It's simple and cute X3

Beeker

Wild Card
randomxp.png

Something I made the other day while I was laying down and resting. I wanted to do something with Skyward Sword Link :P

David

But you called me here...
Thanks ^_^ Text has always been a problem for me, so I've been trying to work on it:sweat:

Anyway, some new random stuff!

Beekachuuu.png

Gardiesig.png

May go back and add to the first one, but I like it. It's simple and cute X3

randomxp.png

Something I made the other day while I was laying down and resting. I wanted to do something with Skyward Sword Link :P

Well, your text has been blending in a lot better. Still, some adjustments could be made. I'd recommend following a bunch of different tutorials and see how they put their text, and follow their steps. Still, looking pretty great. You're getting pretty good at the C4Ds. Keep up the good work!

Beeker

Wild Card
Untitled-RAWAWAWRAHcopy.png

This one didn't take an extremely long time, maybe an hour or so.=P

I love what I did to the back picture. Gotta love those intense eyes ^^

Nicole

luke is my wife
*pants* Sorry, took me a while to climb your Treehouse of Graphics (bad joke!). Anyway, I wanted to mention that I adore the holiday banner you made! It looks great and is sooo cute! :P

I like a lot of the graphics you've made recently, other than that Christmas one. I like the idea behind the one you did with Midna and the "clouds of Twilight" quote. The only bug I have with that one is that you chopped up the text into two pieces, and it's kind of hard to read. It was a nice design.

Actually, I also have a request, if you find the time. A graphic involving any 3D Link, a Master Sword from any game, the words, "A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage," on any color background. With my name on it, too. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Beeker

Wild Card
*pants* Sorry, took me a while to climb your Treehouse of Graphics (bad joke!). Anyway, I wanted to mention that I adore the holiday banner you made! It looks great and is sooo cute! :P

I like a lot of the graphics you've made recently, other than that Christmas one. I like the idea behind the one you did with Midna and the "clouds of Twilight" quote. The only bug I have with that one is that you chopped up the text into two pieces, and it's kind of hard to read. It was a nice design.

Actually, I also have a request, if you find the time. A graphic involving any 3D Link, a Master Sword from any game, the words, "A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage," on any color background. With my name on it, too. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Thanks! ^-^

And here is your sig:P:

Soldierssigcopy.png

http://s968.photobucket.com/albums/ae167/MysticBeekah/sigs/?action=view&current=Soldierssigcopy.png

I seem to love the render of Link the most in this. I think I may use it again in the future, it's nice and big and in good quality ^^

Nicole

luke is my wife
Thanks, that siggy's beautiful! :)

I really like the work you've been doing. Keep it up!

EDIT: Farts, my computer is a piece of junk.... I'll figure out how to get the image in my siggy eventually, just don't be offended that I can't figure out how to copy it in yet.

EDIT (again!): Never mind, I got it! Looks good, huh? ;)

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
Wow, been a while since I made anything. So what do I do? Go crazy and make a bunch of sigs for no reason!:lol:

YoshisigC8.png
I started this one today while I was at school. Didn't have anything else to do... (Hey, I love Photoshop:P)

Suicunesig.png

Raikousig.png

Enteisig.png

I went crazy the other night and made this set(Three in one night :cooky:) They're all done in a similar style, just with some different effects in the background for each. And I wanted to do it on some group of Pokemon. I actually wanna make more sets now!*is getting too many ideas*:lol:

And something else I've been working on. I don't even know why I started it, lots of my stuff comes out of boredom(I also think my mind is telling me to play more Mario!)

Beeker

Wild Card
I haven't made as many lately, but here are some ones I've worked on as of late and forgot to upload XD

Venusaur.png

Chharizard.png

Blastoise.png

Another set of sigs, this time with the first generation starters. I'm not sure which one I like better, but I'm leaning toward the Blastoise one. I like it mainly for the effect of water(or something) coming out of its cannon.

HeroofTimessig.png

My latest sig, a request for Hero of Time(somehow it uploaded twice o_O). I'm really happy how this one turned out, especially with the background effects.

Beeker

Wild Card
Be aware that this next sig is sort of a test :P
So,I downloaded GIMP yesterday (Even though I still have Photoshop with me,will probably switch between both)and am currently trying different stuff on it and still getting used to it. Will look for tutorials later :sweat:

absol.png

Really just practicing with a fractal, gradients, and other fun stuff.

EDIT: Made something else today, might as well add it here:

RAINBOWWWWScopy.png
Something colourful and random :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom