• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Bee Movie Mafia
-A Mido Mafia Game-

According to all known laws of aviation,
There is no way that a bee should be able to fly.
Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
The bee, of course, flies anyway.
Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
The following words, projected onto cinema screens everywhere in the year 2007, marked the beginning of a Dreamworks cinematic classic. A tale of love and loss that demonstrated the strength of initiative and the human spirit, the movie in question captivated audiences everywhere through the tale of a bee that overcame the odds to not only find himself among his peers, but change the world. In perhaps a strange turn of events, the movie would gain a new following nine years later. In mid-late 2016, a meme was born, once again winning the hearts of casual internet-goers and meme connoisseurs alike. Brighter than the darkest of nights. More acclaimed than that of the Star Wars franchise. That, is Bee Movie.

Friends, I come to you all not as a game host; but as a player like those of you who wish to play a game of Mafia. I ask each of you to not simply play a Mafia game, but to celebrate both the game of Mafia and the Bee Movie. Consider how the movie has impacted each and every one of you. Consider the laughs, the lamentations, the ups and the downs. Consider the all-arounds. Now that I've got you in the thinking mood, are you ready to partake in another round of Mafia?

Ideally, thirteen players will fit the tale of the tape nicely; but I am willing to, in the words of Bee Movie's protagonist: "shake it up a little." Have at it, folks! :cool:

Player List
1. YIGAhim
2. Moe the Moblin
3. funnier6
4. LittleGumball
5. Doc
6. Rubik
7. PancakeSamurai
8. Minish_Link
9. Pendio
10. fused_shadows
11. Stormageden747
12. Kirino
13. Lumine

Replacements
1. DekuNut

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Bee Movie is a celebrated comedy that deeply scrutinizes what it's like to grow up jewish in a non-jewish community and is valuable insight into the mind of Jerry Seinfeld (something we oh so rarely are given), and as such I could not pass up the chance to play in this memento of a culturally iconic movie like Bee Movie.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Put me in as a replacement. If you need a few extra to get to 13, that's fine, but be wary that I may not be very active Day One. Hence why Replacement is preferred.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm not signing up since bae is still in town and then I'll hopefully be working 2 jobs for the next 3 months, but I just wanted to say that this is the greatest theme of any game ever and I will most certainly be spectating this one on my off time. Also good luck everyone uwu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom