• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSHD Beatle appreciation!

Skyward Sword HD

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
Remember the cute little robot in SS that you control? Well, what if I told you you can use him for just about everything? I have him scout hallways, kill Keese, and the tings he is supposed to do. What do you do with Beatle?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I love being able to use the Beatles to scout things. Im the type of person who likes to observe the situation before deciding how to respond, so sometimes if I want to see where an area leads or how many enemies are in a spot I over-use it. As stated above, it's good for killing small enemies ya don't want to have to deal with later when in a more precarious position (as well as Rupee gathering). My one complaint about it is, like most things in SS, it doesn't respond too well to the motion controls. Likes to aggressively headbutt walls.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I definitely think it was SS's standout item. Having a little robot bug friend to fly around and scout and pick stuff up and break stuff was a very interesting idea for an item, and it was executed very well. It sees so much utility and use throughout the game, as well. SS had great item usage because hardly anything stops being useful, and that was definitely one of the better ones.

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
I definitely think it was SS's standout item. Having a little robot bug friend to fly around and scout and pick stuff up and break stuff was a very interesting idea for an item, and it was executed very well. It sees so much utility and use throughout the game, as well. SS had great item usage because hardly anything stops being useful, and that was definitely one of the better ones.
Doesn’t mean it can’t come back…

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yes the beetle is good, but this is BoTW perhaps bring back the hyoi pear from WW and allow you to control different animals in the wilds instead such as birds which could serve a similar function to the robot beetle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom