• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Beating Morpha Without Him Forming a Single Tentacle!

Big Octo

=^)
Exactly what it sounds like. Believe it or not, I beat Morpha in OoT3D Master Quest without him forming a single tentacle. No, I don't have video proof, but here's what I did:

1. Right after the battle started, I didn't move from the pillar I was on
2. The nucleus would jump out of the water, and I would hit it with my sword
3. It would fly back and hit the wall, and would longshot it back to the water
4. It would jump out of the water, and I would repeat the process until it died

Do you believe me now? Let me know what you think.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I have done that before on the OoT for the gamecube. I really got lucky cause not only did I do that I never got hit and I had half a heart left.

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
Interesting Strategy. What I do is jump off of the pillar and when its first tenticle comes up, I Longshot it and attack at an angle where it flys to the corner of the room and I keep attacking it because it can't move and eventually, it dies.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
i do what Ryuyasha does, i corner i and then slice at it with the BigGoron Sword (if i have it at that point in time) till it's dead... ^^

Big Octo

=^)
I'm a little inconstant with the Biggoron's Sword too. Sometimes I get it very early and use it(and only it), sometimes I get it and use it only after the water temple, sometimes I get it and don't even use it until the final battle(when you temporarily lose the Master Sword), and sometimes I don't even use(or get) it at all. -.-

D

DrDo0MxPHD

i do every time, just wait till hes at the bottom about to form one, before he starts spinning and just longshot pull him up stab him towards a corner and beat the crap outta him till he dies. BTW water temple is da hardest temple, makes me cry.

B

BIGJRA

Morpha never seems to die, because he always escapes me and I always use up 2 fairies in battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom