• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beating a Game Every Way Possible.

Ice Sage

these are words
I've been trying to think of another way to beat pokemon. Like having a zelda three heart quest or minimalst run I want to know a way to challenge ourselves in pokemon. The only thing I've done would be playing the game without attacking or using moves in battle using any other pokemon than your starter and never getting more than 6 pokemon total. Do any of you have any ideas of ways to beat the games?

Conor

the over analysing guy
using only bug/normal type is always fun, one I've seen on youtube is the no exp run. It requires a cheat code that means enemies give 0 exp and you have to progress just by catching the pokemon available and using tm's and items and very good strategies.

V

Vaati24895

don't evolve your pokemon is a popular choice of mine.

MarkaenShoque92

Hero of Hoenn
An interesting challenge I just thought up would be a max stat challenge. Basically, you pick a number, and none of your Pokemon's base stats can be higher than that number. For example, you could have it so none of your team has a base stat higher than 100 (or you could even apply this to base stat totals). Just a thought

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Try the Nuzlocke Challenge. It makes the game a lot more difficult and a lot more fun :)

The most basic Nuzlocke rules, as they were first introduced, are as follows:
Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.
The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.
While not exactly a definite rule, the general consensus is that players must also nickname all of their Pokémon, for the sake of forming stronger emotional bonds.

From: Nuzlocke Challenge - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom