• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beast Zelda

Ganon can turn in to a beast with a tri force, Link turns in to a Wolf in TP. Theory: There might be a game after SS with Link fighting with a transformed Zelda, your thoughts?

- SPOILER ALERT - Umm... No need to burst your bubble, but I don't think so. Though this is not confirmed, I think Zelda Wii U is after Skyward Sword, and maybe who knows. But there is no point in you theory. Ganondorf does turn into Ganon using the Tri-Force but Link turns into a wolf because of the Twilight World's power. Not the Tri-Force. Zelda turns into Sheik using the Tri-Force in Ocarina of Time though, if that's what you mean.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
- SPOILER ALERT - Umm... No need to burst your bubble, but I don't think so. Though this is not confirmed, I think Zelda Wii U is after Skyward Sword, and maybe who knows. But there is no point in you theory. Ganondorf does turn into Ganon using the Tri-Force but Link turns into a wolf because of the Twilight World's power. Not the Tri-Force. Zelda turns into Sheik using the Tri-Force in Ocarina of Time though, if that's what you mean.

I actually think Link turns into a wolf because of the Tri-force. I was pretty it was because the Tri-force is protecting him. Anyway...

I definitely think this theory could be a possibility. You never know really. Us Zelda fans are always being surprised game after game. Maybe the Tri-force has some magical quality that turns the holder into an animal or beast or whatever they choose just like Zelda can turn into Sheik. This theory still seems like it won't really happen though. There's not much evidence saying that Zelda can turn into a beast. In fact there's no evidence other than the fact Link and Ganon can turn into animals. You never know though.

Well Link and Ganon transformed for two different reasons, granted, they are using the triforce, but it's two seperrate scenarios. Ganon transformed at his own will, as a battle tactic. Link, on the other hand, was forced into the Twilight.

As for Zelda, it just might be possible she could be able to. The beast transformation thingy (real intelligent sounding I know) seemed like a Twilight Princess thing and I doubt a Zelda game would be made as a sequel to it. Don't get me wrong, TP is a great game, I just don't believe Nintendo would make a sequel to it.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I'm slightly confused, OP, by fight with, I assume you mean fighting side by side? Because I don't think we'll ever see Zelda and Link fighting outside of smash bros. :p (Ganon's puppet doesn't count)

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Ok the thing is I am almost sure that it will not happen. But it would be awesome if she turned into a rabbit and Link was a wolf. Oh yay they could combine there sense end bunny hood power to kill Ganondorf in his wolf form!! But no it seems impossible for Zelda to become something then herself. I have had enough of the dog form you can't fight well in that thing. By far my favorite is being a Zora in Majora's Mask.

H

harda toenail

We fought along side zelda very recently in Spirit Tracks. She was with us the whole time. And, she was transformed. She was a ghost.

Like I said in the last post you couldn't find:

Though this is not official, I think Zelda Wii U is after Skyward Sword. And Link turns into a wolf because of the Twilight's Power (that's what that shard you found with the Master Sword is.) Anyway, Zelda fighting beside you would be pretty epic. I was a fan of Spirit Tracks for that same reason. Zelda was at your side the whole game and it was the best. Anyway, this could happen but it probably won't because Link has the Courage which lets him do quests that are impossible. Ganondorf has Power which turns him into the evil guy he is. Ans Zelda has Wisdom... Which does nothing but get herself trapped. Yeah, Zelda is most likely not going to transform into some beast (unless you mean Sheik from OOT) anytime soon ;)

David

But you called me here...
And Link turns into a wolf because of the Twilight's Power (that's what that shard you found with the Master Sword is.)

That is not correct.

Link is turned into a Wolf by the power of the goddesses. It is not the power of the Twilight that turned him into a Wolf. True that it forces him to become that, but we know through storyline confirmations that Zant did not turn Link into a Wolf.

Think of it this way: What if someone else, not Link, touched that shard of Twilight? Like another human or Hylian? They would turn into the ghosts that we see when Hyrule is covered in Twilight, if only for a short time. Same with enemies, if they touched that shard, they would turn into their Twilight counterparts.

The shard is just a pure manifestation of the power of the Twili in a very concentrated form.

The power of the goddesses allowed Link to be a Wolf, not the Twilight. Without that power, Link would be just like the rest of the Humans or Hylians when they are affected by the power of the Twilight.

Anyway, for the OP, I like the idea of your theory. However, there is very little proof to assume that it will happen. If we get more evidence in later games, I think that it would be cool if she had her own beast form.

One thing that might affect that theory is that Link only turns into a beast once, in Twilight Princess. Ganon, however, has become a beast in most all of his appearances in the games. Even if Zelda could turn into a beast, there would probably have to be extraneous circumstances to trigger it, like Link being pulled into the Twilight Realm, which had so much power that Link's beast form was activated to allow him to save Hyrule.

Its a good idea, but I doubt that it will be used in future games. The Triforce of Wisdom might have other properties to it that we don't know of though, and Zelda might be able to tap into that power in the future, but we'll have to wait and see!

We fought along side zelda very recently in Spirit Tracks. She was with us the whole time. And, she was transformed. She was a ghost.
She was a ghost because her body was stolen. I'd hardly consider her spirit a "transformation". Besides, this is about her becoming a "beast", like Link and Ganondorf in TP.

Whenever I think of the Triforce turning someone into something, I always imagined it would be because that is the animal or form that best represents their inner self.

Ganondorf is of course power hungry, greedy, vicious and destructive, so it would make sense the form he is given is a monstrous boar.

Link in A Link to the Past turned into a bunny, perhaps representing how young and innocent he is deep down. (Yeah, I know, Dark World and not Triforce, though since Ganon used it to corrupt the Sacred Realm, I will say maybe that property passed on to the Dark World)

Link in Twilight Princess because a wolf, signifying his courage as well as suggesting that deep down he's a "lone wolf" and truly serious in terms of battle.

Basically, animals and forms that best represented them. As for Zelda, since wisdom is the trait she's associated with, perhaps an animal that represents wisdom. An owl or some kind of bird perhaps?

Sorry I couldn't reply, I could not find my own thread:(. I mean fight side by side, where they could hit balls of fire and ice back at the Twinrova's. Wouldn't that be nice....

lithanium

has eaten a boulder!
Whenever I think of the Triforce turning someone into something, I always imagined it would be because that is the animal or form that best represents their inner self.

Ganondorf is of course power hungry, greedy, vicious and destructive, so it would make sense the form he is given is a monstrous boar.

Link in A Link to the Past turned into a bunny, perhaps representing how young and innocent he is deep down. (Yeah, I know, Dark World and not Triforce, though since Ganon used it to corrupt the Sacred Realm, I will say maybe that property passed on to the Dark World)

Link in Twilight Princess because a wolf, signifying his courage as well as suggesting that deep down he's a "lone wolf" and truly serious in terms of battle.

Basically, animals and forms that best represented them. As for Zelda, since wisdom is the trait she's associated with, perhaps an animal that represents wisdom. An owl or some kind of bird perhaps?

impssible theory: kaepora gaebora is zelda in disquise. i feel the troll coming on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom