• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Be Who You Are!....No Matter What!

You are who you are automatically. And you be how you are no matter what. Because of the basic defintion that what is is. If you were not you, then you wouldn't be you. And if that wasn't the case, and you were somehow, say David Bowie at the same time as being you yet not being you, there would be something fundamentally wrong with existance.

Note that this presumes that you're not already David Bowie.

That's not what I meant by be who you are cause some people with modesty and shyness etc. Can't be what they wanna be infant of people cause there scared so they pretend to be a different person. So what I meant is if your an out spoken person you need to start speaking out and stop holding it in. Or if your gay tell people your gay. Just be who you really are on the inside. Is what I meant. Lol

Hey, I'm 15 too!
While I never really encountered problems related to my gender, I do have a sort of an identity crisis. Half the time, I'm a complete lunatic (and oddly enough, this side comes out when I'm in school, funny eh?).
The other half, I'm a really calm and quiet person at home (mainly because I do not have anyone to talk to. My mom and I have had a pact of silence for about a year now. She still pisses me off at certain times.).
Now, my question is: who am I pretending to be? Or am I both?
I truly believe we should be what we are, but I have no idea what I am...

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
Ok just wanted to put this out there.
I strongly believe that people with low self esteem are just afraid. I think its all in there mind cause they probably are growing up in a negative environment.
My family has tried there best to ruin me but I fought for what I believe in and I am now currently an outsider to my entire family even my extended family. I think that its ok to be gay interracial marriages are good and any other thing like that such as racism and crap its all nonsense. God made everyone the same in certain ways. But he also made us like we are because without the small difference and what not life would suck.

I am love my girlfriend for who she is. And that is a proud and amazing Hispanic. No one in my family agrees with that. Why idk????

But the reason for this post was just to say
1. Be who you are
2. No one can make your identity but you.
3. We all have the same thing under the skin.
Weather your gay straight or bi. Or black or white.
I also know I'm only 15 but I can tell you I will go far in life with what I believe weather I'm hated or loved.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can have great smypothy close to empothy for you.

You and your girlfreind should continue on your own path. Forget those who has outcasted you,(though I know its you familiy so this may be harder for you), forget those that outcast you, there not worth your time. 6nly you can deside what is Good and Evil,Right or wrong. I refuse to not do something becuase some other person said it is wrong.

Hey, I'm 15 too!
While I never really encountered problems related to my gender, I do have a sort of an identity crisis. Half the time, I'm a complete lunatic (and oddly enough, this side comes out when I'm in school, funny eh?).
The other half, I'm a really calm and quiet person at home (mainly because I do not have anyone to talk to. My mom and I have had a pact of silence for about a year now. She still pisses me off at certain times.).
Now, my question is: who am I pretending to be? Or am I both?
I truly believe we should be what we are, but I have no idea what I am...

You are my freind, Someone Who responds differently to different envirements. It makes up who you are as a whole. however, these two peaces could also be but a small bit of that hole to.
Maybe inbetween the two lies a common ground that outlines who you really are. You however, may not have been able to see that common ground on how you act in both envirements before.
"I am deaddude, what ya see is what ya get, just a guy that loves adventure, Im DEADDUDE325!!!"
"but you know, I can't let YOU live, YOUR adventuring days are coming to an end...!"

Ha well thanks Ganondorf I agree I will never not do something just cause someone else thinks its wrong!?
Threeofhearts you seem pretty cool I know a lot of people that do what you do. There's nothing wrong with it!

All Might

Low-key Shade
Forum Volunteer
I completely agree with the basis of this thread. Too many people are afraid to show their true selves because they think their peers will dis them. But we're all made of different stuff; skin, personality, and the other qualities Link1017 mentioned. I would encourage you to be who you are around others, not what you think you should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom