• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BBB Entrance Exam

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
ZD Legend
Greetings, folks. Rubik here, and I am speaking on behalf of the Office of Bureaucrats and the BBB President (myself) regarding application into the Blastoise Bondage Bureau.

The application process is actually quite simple. There are 3 tasks that you must complete as part of our official entrance exam. They can be done in no particular order.

(1) All members wishing to be accepted into the ranks of the Blastoise Bondage Bureau™ must drink (and enjoy) one full glass of water®.
(2) All members wishing to be accepted into the ranks of the Blastoise Bondage Bureau™ must happily (or otherwise) pet a minimum of one domestic housecat throughout the course of a single day.
(3) All members wishing to be accepted into the ranks of the Blastoise Bondage Bureau™ must mumble the president's name in the middle of any street. (exceptions could be made to switch to a different task depending on location and travelability).

Upon completion of the exam, you may be considered for entrance. Let it be known, however, that simply completing the three tasks listed above does guarantee you a spot amongst our ranks.

Thank you kindly for your compliance,

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I've done these things before

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom