• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Battle Video Share Thread

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
8EFW-WWWW-WWW8-LKHH

I know, I know, it's the same team I've always been using, but whatever I got bored one night and someone challenged me. Anyways...

This is why Mega Manectric is awesome. He very effectively took out most of my team by well-timed switch-outs (didn't help that my moves kept missing, and I really shouldn't have done Draco Meteor with that Florges waiting on the bench), with Flamethrower and HiddenPower Ice being awesome coverage moves. Thank goodness for my OP Megawile to clean house when I desperately needed her to.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Q9YW-WWWW-WWW8-MUTM

Me vs. Stitch. I kinda ****ed up when I used Blast Burn against his Gardevoir, very well could've cost me the match. Probably still could've won though, if his Aegislash hadn't survived my pursuit attack. And ALL THOSE ****ING SHADOW SNEAKS!

Overall, a very close match.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Here is my view of the battle with Mez: LEGG-WWWW-WWW8-MV3B

And I had a battle with 43ForceGems, that Drapion screwed me over: PSEW-WWWW-WWW8-MV3Y

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
From a couple nights ago, 6 vs 5 with a random trainer. I would've lost if that Fly attack hadn't missed at the end there. 2BRG-WWWW-WWW8-ZC5Z

And two more battles with Stitch. I think it's safe to say at this point that we're fairly evenly matched now, which makes our battles more and more intense.
V7MW-WWWW-WWW8-ZC53
R9DW-WWWW-WWW8-P5CS

EDIT: Yup, dat Gardevoir tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom