• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Battle Tower Help

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
So, I have gotten myself a 4 star trainer card on Platinum, and I only need to get the 100 win streak at the battle tower, but I need some help.
So do any of you guys know any good tactics or pokémon to use to try and conquer this, or perhaps do you have any pokémon that have actually beat the 100 battle streak.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Never aimed for a 100 battle streak, but an EV trained gengar always does the trick for me. (especialy in single battles)

It has a very high base sp. atk and speed. It also recieves STAB from Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb. Sludge Bomb also has 30% of inflicting poison, which can be handy against tankers and walls.

Since it has very low base def and sp.def, you want to give it a focus sash. This way you defeat another pokemon by using Destiny Bond as a last resort.

Most people usually prefer Psychic or Thunderbolt as the 4th move. Personally i use Energy Ball.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom