• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Batreaux

Zorth

#Scoundrel
He is in Skyloft, that's been confirmed. You go to the graveyard, knock down a gravestone and find a secret passage to the room.

From Zelda Informer:

Batreaux
Race: Demon
Home: Skyloft
Related character(s): Kukiel
Description: Batreaux is a demon who has a soft side and wants to become human. Despite his terrifying form, he's harmless and couldn't hurt a fly. Unfortunately, he's the cause of the nightly curse that riles up the Remlits. Bring him Gratitude Crystals to feed him positive energy so he can fulfill his wish.

What baffles me is that the dude is a demon but couldn't hurt a fly, Is that ZI came up with?
I still haven't met him.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
What baffles me is that the dude is a demon but couldn't hurt a fly, Is that ZI came up with?
I still haven't met him.

You mean, you have the game? Maybe there's a specific point where you can meet him. Go to the graveyard and ram into a headstone.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
You mean, you have the game? Maybe there's a specific point where you can meet him. Go to the graveyard and ram into a headstone.

Indeed I shall do so..

And to JuiceJ.. I'm all for your theory ;)

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I don't know, maybe Ghirahim is more evil? After generations, one has time to think about things he's done. You're treating this like he doesn't have the ability to repent. Also, take notice that Ghirahim is the only one trying to revive Demise.
I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm saying it's incredibly unlikely that someone so evil would decide to repent.
And also.... some people are not very open to new ideas or aware of the concept of repenting on here.
All I got to say is wow.
Ok, could you please make your comment without sounding like a bratty kid?
No offense, but you seem like your trying to insult me and mah buddy. :mad:

Ganon0075

Ganon, King of Douchness.
Ok, could you please make your comment without sounding like a bratty kid?
No offense, but you seem like your trying to insult me and mah buddy. :mad:
I'm not trying to insult you, I am just pointing out that even an evil person may go on to repent.
And there is one thing I would like to point out, it's not a real person but a character so how can you say that it is unlikley for him to repent?
Another thing, how do we know that he is not faking it? Woulden't that be just swell?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
He is in Skyloft, that's been confirmed. You go to the graveyard, knock down a gravestone and find a secret passage to the room.

From Zelda Informer:

Batreaux
Race: Demon
Home: Skyloft
Related character(s): Kukiel
Description: Batreaux is a demon who has a soft side and wants to become human. Despite his terrifying form, he's harmless and couldn't hurt a fly. Unfortunately, he's the cause of the nightly curse that riles up the Remlits. Bring him Gratitude Crystals to feed him positive energy so he can fulfill his wish.

I don't believe stuff on ZI unless Nintendo has confirmed it themselves. I've learned that rule of thumb pretty easily. That may sound stubborn, but too many of the things they post are just horribly off. If he really is in Skyloft, I'll see it in the game. (Although I gotta admit, this does make a bit of sense.)

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
I don't believe stuff on ZI unless Nintendo has confirmed it themselves. I've learned that rule of thumb pretty easily. That may sound stubborn, but too many of the things they post are just horribly off. If he really is in Skyloft, I'll see it in the game. (Although I gotta admit, this does make a bit of sense.)

They have the review copy, it's been confirmed by several gaming sites including IGN and the German Gamepro. This information is from ZI's walkthrough which is fully accurate. No other proof is needed.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Hmm I can see a bit of similarity. Though I doubt it, Batreaux is a good guy and wants you help. Does not sound like a person from the demises group. Also if he was I most likely would be part of the main game and not a side quest. Nice find though.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Another thing, how do we know that he is not faking it? Woulden't that be just swell?
Well, usually something huge and plot related like that doesn't happen in a side-quest. But yeah, I'm pretty sure I thought of that while I was in the bathroom a few days ago....Umm...Was that tmi?

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
I can confirm Batreaux is in Skyloft, and you collect Gratitude Crystals to make him human.

He even has a french mustache, he definitely isn't an evil demon.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Pretty much looks like Batreaux isn't that guy in the picture, and it really doesn't look like we'll see any of the other Demon Lords in that picture. Well, that's that, I guess.

I even wonder if there are other Demon Lords. I know the Mogmas warned us about "shady guys in red," but the lack of evidence makes me question this. Maybe those in the intro picture moved on to other things, or merely passed on. Or...Ghirahim betrayed them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom