• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Johnny (4): KingOfDominaria, Storm, Minish, Kilza
Rubik (1): Johnny Sooshi
Not Voting: Rubik

With both Batman and Gordon incapacitated, the town was driven towards chaos.
Red Hood was the first to speak. His gun moved away from the young Wayne and pointed it at Johnny Sooshi, "If it wasn't him... it must be you."
Johnny shook his head, "Clayface is dangerous, Red. It's amazing you people trust him."
Alfred looked back and forth between the two who were blamed, thoughtfully rubbing his chin, "Master Todd, sir... if it's not Mr. Sooshi, then the two of us can test Mr. Karlo's resolve together."
"Agreed," Red Hood said, casting a sideways glance at the muddy man, "Anyone else in agreement?"
Finally, Kilza stepped forward, "I dont see eye to eye with you all the time, Jason, but I think you might be onto something here."
As one, the four members of the Bat-family turned on Johnny Sooshi, and, as one, forced him to the ground.
"It seems that you've found me out," Johnny laughed, "I'm both surprised and pleased... you truly are worthy adversaries."
A single shot rang out in the night.
And Bane died.

THE TOWN HAS WON

The Remaining (5):
  1. @Morbid Minish
  2. @Rubik
  3. @Storm
  4. @~Kilza~
  5. @KingofDominaria
The Departed (9):
  • @ExNight B4 Xmas: Batwoman, the Town Watcher, Lynched Night 1
  • @funnier6: Riddler, the Mafia Flavor Cop, Killed Day 1
  • @Pen: Joker, the Serial Killer, Killed Day 1
  • @Ragnarokio: Scarecrow, the Mafia 1x Poisoner, Modkilled Night 2
  • @Doc: Orphan, the Untrusting Townie, Killed Day 3
  • Namira/Doc II: Commisioner Gordon, the Town Cop, Lynched Night 4
  • @Echolight: Batman, the Jack of All Trades, Killed Day 4
  • @Moe the Moblin : Robin, the Miller, Killed Day 4
  • @Johnny Sooshi: Bane, the Godfather, Lynched Night 5

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Hooray! I ended up mostly checking out of the game post-Christmas (Three Houses has consumed my time, rip), but I'm glad town figured it out in the end.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Gg town.

That was pretty bad luck for mafia. Though I guess it was decently good for Johnny for a bit that we hit him with the cop shot instead of Rag.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'll do night actions and role PMs later tonight, but I'd like to say that two separate cops as well as the serial killer visited funnier on the same night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom