• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bath or Shower? Or even hose who knows?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So what method of cleaning do you reckon gets the body cleanest?

For me it's gotta be shower you aren't sitting in your own filth and gets you sooopa clean relatively fast.

Baths are for those with the time to do i and can get you ridiculously clean almost squeaky clean. But Shower is best body cleanser.

What about you fellow dungeoneer? What do you reckon gets you cleanest?

Ninja

Well well well
My vote is for the shower. All the dirt gets rinsed off from top to bottom, and nothing feels better than the hot water just massaging your scalp.

Dan

I'm going with shower too as it's a far more efficient and manlier way to clean yourself. Baths are just another nesting ground for women who ****ing sit in there for up to 4 hours sometimes! I've dated women that will sleep in bed for 10 hours and then sit in the bath for a further 4, that's over half their day dedicated to nesting.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I shower once a month as that is the best way to get clean. The other day this brat in a pig mask came sniffing round me. The cheek of it! I assured him my hygiene was perfectly satisfactory.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
While I prefer baths as they are relaxing after a stressful day, I don't get to take them often as I don't have a bath in my house. Showers do the job and are just as good. So Showers.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
A bath can be more thorough. If you're extra dank then get one of those showers that feel like a back massage from the water pressure.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
We used to have a jet tub. Nothing could beat soaking with the jets on for a good hour or so. Much cheaper than buying a hot tub.

But nowadays that's a luxury we can't afford (although my dad is looking into it for the future) so showers all the way. And when it comes to just cleaning myself, showers are definitely the way to go. Quick, easy, efficient, and little beats the sensation of having warm water running on your back (see above jet tub for exception). Although the showers in neither of my houses have particularly good water pressure, so even then its just nice for a quick clean. I would love to have one with high water pressure and a back massage option (the shower at our old house had this), but sadly that is not currently an option.

So ya. If you have a jet tub or want to relax, then baths are super nice. But if you're just looking to get clean, I would definitely say showers are the superior option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom