• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSHD Basic problem calling Loftwing

Skyward Sword HD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm a newbie in playing games. So, sorry if this is a too basic question. The problem is: when in Zelda Link runs off the platform and wants to call Loftwing by pressing "arrow-down" nothing happens. Link falls to earth but Loftwing doesn't show up. What am I doing wrong?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
It's odd that of all games skyward sword would be the one to get flack for not explaining something clearly
The only thing I ever recall not being able to get was the eye enemies in the first dungeon

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The only thing I ever recall not being able to get was the eye enemies in the first dungeon
I think Nintendo just assumed everyone had seen the solution in the gameplay and trailers that they’d released in the hype train that was the 25th anniversary celebration. But you’re kind of right. There’s pretty much no reason to think to swing your sword in circles ‘til the eye gets dizzy in that first temple. The Sheikah Stone might’ve held the only clue.

In other news, since this question’s been resolved, I’m locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom