• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Band Name Ideas.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Well, first, what genre do you plan on playing? You should have a name fitting for your band's music. For example, The Rainbow Ponies wouldn't go so well with a rock band, you know? :P

Just some generic suggestions:

-Anything with a form of the word "fire" (ex: Flaming Rage)
-something with alliteration (ex: Flaming Frog Fangs [Yes, terribly uncreative I am, but, you know what I mean.])

Rock:

Flaming Rage

Pop:

The Dance DJs
Strawberry Lumps

Hip hop:

Twicks (like Eminem... play on words... or, rather, candy...)

Maybe you shouldn't take my suggestions. But, hopefully, it will get the creative juices flowing.

DLC

Soul Drummer.
It is a rock band, I'm actually in it ( I'm ganonslayrs twin brother.) three steps to hell was another potential name, and so was flying flaming mushroom cap.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Soldier of Link, stealing the name "Strawberry Lumps" from a TV show, I'm pretty sure, means you aren't allowed to make money from it.... >_>

Anyway, what is the moral standpoint of the band? The name should mean something, not just something you pulled out of a hat.
(On a side note, "Out of a Hat" would be a decent name; lol)

the walrus cat

the walrus who was a cat
Well, first, what genre do you plan on playing? You should have a name fitting for your band's music. For example, The Rainbow Ponies wouldn't go so well with a rock band, you know? :P

Just some generic suggestions:

-Anything with a form of the word "fire" (ex: Flaming Rage)
-something with alliteration (ex: Flaming Frog Fangs [Yes, terribly uncreative I am, but, you know what I mean.])

Rock:

Flaming Rage

Pop:

The Dance DJs
Strawberry Lumps

Hip hop:

Twicks (like Eminem... play on words... or, rather, candy...)

Maybe you shouldn't take my suggestions. But, hopefully, it will get the creative juices flowing.
I'm going to have to disagree. Irony is one of the greatest things in band names or song titles. For example, if you're in a brutal death metal band then "rainbow ponies" is a pretty good name.

R

Relindra

Name yourself Open E String

If you're not a metal band it won't really be that funny though

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
Who knows? I was reading Steven Tyler's new books, and he came up with the name Aerosmith at a very young age. A mix of Aesop's fables and myths..... mix some stuff up and you just might come up with a good name. Best of luck to you all!

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
The Knights of Hyrule... n second though, never mind, I'm taking that one.

How about The Janitors of Rock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom