• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Badges yay or nay?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So in HW we had to collect materials to create badges which gave us more options to the warriors. Like combo's for wapens, higher defense, more options for focus spirit, faster keep captioning etc. Even though they are necessary sometimes collecting materials was a hell of a task. Do you think badges will be included again and what kinda system do you hope for? I expect nothing less. The only thing I hope for this time is for more variety in materials. In HW many warriors needed materials from Link while other character materials were hardly needed. I hope this won't be the case this time and we get more variety. That would make it more fun while grinding for materials.

I expect something like it. But I hope it is t as full on as last time.

There are characters I just didnt bother using in HW because grinding for their badges was such a chore.

I'm expecting AoC to have less characters total so if badges do survive maybe it won't be so bad this time.

I completely forgot it was a thing, but I always had way too materials anyway that it wasn't like too troublesome in the late game to get everyone at least to the silver material upgrades. I didn't bother getting the gold material upgrades if it's a character I didn't care about using, though, because it's not like I'd get use out of it. I don't really have strong feelings if they brought the system back, as it's sort of a skill tree type of thing, though they probably could make changes to how the upgrades work, since the upgrades occurred in bulk, in my experience. Maybe link it to levelling up?

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Make it more than just menus and yes. I had no problem with them, but it wasn’t fun to stare at a random menu. A cool way to get these upgrades would be nice, even if they still just require monster parts.

Badges yay or nay?
Yay - if they are implemented well.
Nay - if they are implemented like the first Hyrule Warriors game.

In the first game the badges were broken because they were based on a stage's base element. Most of the tougher stages have no element though the badges are worthless for them. The badges need to work for every stage and/or be implimented properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom