• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bad Haircuts!

Ever had a bad Haircut or Hair expierience?

• yes, I have had a bad Hair expierience before!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, never had anything like this!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Have you ever had a bad haircut or hairday?
A while ago, I had my hair cut at my Local Barbers, it was all going well, unti i felt a very sharp apain at the back of my neck,
She continued on, and then let me see the back in a mirror, To my utter shock, I noticed that she had taken a lump out of the bottom corner of my hair!D: And left a cut!!D:

Possibly one of my worst haircuts ever, it took forever (actually 2 weeks) for it to grow back!!!

So, have you ever had any expieriences like this?:hmm: Share your thoughts!

Last edited:
L

Lonewolf92

my thoughts exactly are "...That must SUCK!" I mean really! I have had some bad haircuts, but none as horrible as this!

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
My mom forced me to get a boyish haircut when I was 5 years old. It didn't really matter back then, but I did not like it. I had long hair for several years and then cut it to my shoulders when I was 12. It looked pretty bad. Ever since, I have always made sure my hair is long. It just does not look good short. I'm also too lazy to style it really, so I just wash and wear. Caleb likes it the way it is, so that's good enough for me :)

I got a bad haircut the other week, I am a guy that suits longish hair (not like down to my shoulders though, Just enough so that my ears are covered completely). My hair was getting a bit long though, Mainly at the back and my fringe seeing as I could hardly see. I asked the hairdresser to cut an inch off all around so what does she do.....cuts of 2-3 inches :O....when I realised how short she cut it I was thinking D:

It is not so bad now though that its pretty much grown back :D

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
When I was 8, I had my first haircut. Up until then, I had only ever had my ends trimmed to prevent split ends. Anyway, somebody in my family (I forget who) decided that my hair was to be cut short. At that point, it was down to my knees. So, I asked to have it just about and inch above my shoulders so that the hair wouldn't irritate my skin. Buuut, of course, the hairdresser chopped it off at my chin. It was horrible. My hair is extremely thing and stick straight, and though I was a skinny child, I had enormous cheeks. Short hair like that and a fat face do not mix well.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
For me, it seems like every haircut I get is terrible. My hair grows back to an okay length in about two weeks, either that or I just get used to it without knowing :lol:

But when I was 8, I got my first buzz. My hair is very thick, and so it sticks out even when it's moderately long. I was really chubby at the time, so that didn't help in how awkward I looked. I never got a buzz after that.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Owwie. That must hurt, Ark. D:

I don't think I've ever had a really bad haircut, though I think when I was like 10, my hair was cut too short and since I have curly hair, it was puffier than usual and looked horrid. -_-

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I've never really had any really bad cuts. Even when I cut my own hair it wasn't awful.
However, the worst I had (That I can think of ) was back in May or something when my mother cut my hair. She used clippers and still managed to screw up everything. >.<
Even then last month you could see that my bangs looked odd. At least now my hair isn't too bad.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
I had a bad haircut for about 10 years, haha. Only then did I realize there was more to it. I don't really pay all that much attention to my hair to be honest. If it looks good, it looks good. It's as simple as that. :P

Sometimes I grow it a bit longer, and other times I keep it short, like now for example.

Poor Arky... xD

But the only bad hair cut I've had was when my mom was cutting it and got it off, and then had to cut it shorter. This was recently, so it's grown out now...

Thank God... -.-

Zarom

The King
I never got a bad haircut. However, it happened sometimes that I tought my hair had been cut a little too short... But nowadays, I keep them short. I don't like long hair. :yuck: That simply doesn't suit me. ^^

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Well, about 2 months ago, I got a haircut and wanted to try something different. I wanted bangs, but wasn't sure how I wanted them to look, exactly. They looked horrible on me! I was ashamed to leave the house for a while, but I am getting used to them and they are growing out, so it's not quite a crisis!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well Arkvoodle I feel sorry for you. I'd be really bummed if that happened to me and I hope nothing like that happens to you again. As for me I've had a haircut mishap once. I was like 11 or somewhere near that age and I had started to let my hair grow longer and I was having it cut (only a little bit was the intention) however it was cut much shorter than intended. My hair was almost completely shaved (my previous hairstyle) off! I was so bummed!

As for my hair... I've never really had a bad hair day. I've got permanent bed head for some reason but I actually kinda like it.

Tak

Game Over
Arky! That must have been absolutely horrible! At least it has grown back now. ^^

But, back to the topic at hand.
A few years ago, (I was about 9 or 10 at the time) I needed the weight taken off my hair, so I went to get it cut.

While there, the woman who was cutting it made a slight...how shall I put it- Mishap.
She cut a huge portion off the corner of my fringe! I was ready to scream at the sight of it. D:

I tried to fix it at home with a comb, but it just looked stupid whatever way I combed it.
So, I eventually had to face the public with it, and no-one seemed to notice, thankfully.

But, other than that, I havent had any other bad Hair experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom