• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Backstory

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
:cat:Okay, I havn't been on in a while so I thought I'd do something. What I mean by backstory is something that goes deeper the story of the giants, termina, and I would also like something abot the happy mask salesman and the moon children (along with Majora's Mask.) Here is an Idea and I'm writing it down right now without thinking too hard, so It might not be very good.
Okay, It takes place after Majora's Mask and Link is now 16 years old. He has searched for a long time to find navi and finds him self in the same part of the forest as he was in MM. He decides to go visit his friends in Termina and he goes and finds out a backstory of the stuff I mentioned above.
I know my idea might not be very good but tell me what you think.:cat:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
This theory has been so over used. Hh says that the forest had a door to a parallel world which was termina.
I wasn't saying a theory, I was saying an idea for a game about the backstory of termina. I didn't even say what I thought the backstory was. All this is is a idea for a sequel for MM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom