• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Back to School.

Pros:
- Less time around the house and with family
- Policy Debate season is practically the school year; hoping I can get a steady partner this year
- I start to appreciate free days and weekends more; manage free time better because of it

Cons:
- I'm forced to manage time better
- Stress of fulfilling expectations
- No sleeping in/staying up late

T

Tomoya-kun

Pros:
Seeing friends I can't see in the summer
Elective classes
Some required classes are ok

Cons:
Most required classes (math especially, bleh)
The inedible grool known as school lunch
Tests, semester tests, and finals
Homework
Must manage time better
No sleeping in :(

Schooooooooooooool

For some of us the school year has just begun, for others it will be starting in the next couple of weeks....

So what classes are you taking this year? Are you excited about them?

I just received my associates in may, but I've got a long way to go before I reach my goal. This semester I'm taking it easy, just one course, completely online in Marriage Psychology. I think it will be rather interesting.

This spring I hope to destroy Human Anatomy once and for all (as I have failed this course 3 times, and I will not stand to let it defeat me again). So basically 2 courses for me this year, followed by Physiology this next fall :)

Looking forward to it all :)

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I'm pretty psyched:
I'm taking Design 5, Construction 3 (scary), Environmental Controls 1 (I have no clue what this is), and also Modern American Design, which has a lot of writing (which I don't like), but its all on architecture from 1930's on (which i do like).
I need to get a job, something with maybe 15 hours a week, but I think I'll have trouble fitting it into my schedule :/

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I teach more than take, but since I'm in education, I can take classes from certain schools for free each semester. I want to take a course in computer programming this semester - I had C++ years ago and if possible, would like to retake it or at least audit it to refresh my memory. I have to wait until everyone else has registered, though.

B

BlackDragon88

OH GOD NO! I don't wanna go to the school that has to may druggies!

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Mammalian Histology
Scientific Method (essay course, blarg)
Human Physiology
General Immunology
Classical Mythology (awww yeahhhhhh)
----- (gotta meet up with my councilor and add a class here)

Overall, its gonna be a pretty cash year. Defo looking forward to Classical Mythology =D

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Well i start on monday so excpect less from me ): well im begining as a Freshman, yay me my classes in order..
1: Geomerty P-AP *3rd floor*
2. Physical Education *1st FLoor
3.World Geography P-Ap *3rd floor*
4: Biology P-Ap *1st floor*
5:Study Hall *3rd floor*
6: Art 1 *first Floor*
7: Spanish 1 P-Ap *3rd floor*
8: English 1 P-ap *2nd floor*
Im running up teh school and down and up it sucks.

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
I don't have my schedule memorized and that's probably a bad thing bad thing because school starts tomorrow. I'm starting 7th grade, and at my [new] school we have lockers for the first time. I know my combantion, but I'm not very good at actually opening up my locker (this is random, but my older sister is a sophmore in high school, and she has 4 lockers!!! (2 normal ones, I have no idea why, 1 gym locker, and a band locker)). I'll manage though, but my home room (called homebase at this school) teacher has 3 rooms. We start in the gym tomorrow, so I won't have too much trouble.

Well, I had to take gym and info tech during the summer so I could have a study hall... but this year, my schedule is as follows:
Period 1 - Geometry 1
Period 2 - Integrated Science
Period 3 - Art
Period 4 - English 9
Period 5 - Lunch
Period 6 - Global Studies
Period 7 - Study Hall
Period 8 - Spanish 2

I'm glad to have my study hall late in the day so I have most of my assignments to do... So, freshman year... whoo...

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I don't get to choose my classes yet, since I'm in middle school and I also have to walk a ton from the 3rd floor to the 1st floor. So here's my schedule.

Period 1- Math (3rd floor)
Period 2- English (3rd floor)
Period 3- Orchestra/Gym (I prefer not to explain the school system) (1st floor)
Period 4- Science (3rd floor)
Period 5- Literature (3rd floor)
Lunch (1st floor)
Period 6- Study Hall (3rd floor)/Spanish (1st floor)
Period 7- Art (1st floor)
Period 8- Social Studies (3rd floor)

...and I thought last year was hard...:lol:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
It changes around so the first period of one day is the last period of the next.
This list is for Mondays
A= Geometrey 1A
B= Adv. Band
-Brunch
C= U.S History
D= Physical Science
-Lunch
-SSR (unless you have PE for E period)
E= P.E
F= English

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom